More items related to this product
Best Selling in Contemporary Manufacture
Save on Contemporary Manufacture
- $19.99Trending at $29.99
- $11.13Trending at $11.35
- $27.97Trending at $32.50
- $15.99Trending at $22.75
- $4.89Trending at $6.99
- $14.15Trending at $16.30
- $15.55Trending at $18.25
About this product
- Product InformationTo celebrate the seventieth anniversary of the London edition of Monopoly, Hasbro released a new edition with the same gameplay, but with street names, player pieces and even the money values more recognizable to a modern audience. Every value in the game has been multiplied by 10,000, so Canary Wharf (replacing Park Lane) costs £3.5 million. Stations have been replaced by airports, and houses by apartments. Player pieces include a mobile phone and a plane.
- Product ID45168973
- Toy CategoryBoard Games and More
- Age Range12 - 14 Years,8 - 11 Years,8 Years and Up,Grown-Ups
- Board Game and More TypeClassic Games
- Classic Game TypeMonopoly
- Number of Players2 - 6 Players
Most relevant reviews
- 194473455@delet...Jan 02, 2009by
Manopoly Here and Now Electronic Banking Edition Rocks
This was the perfect game for my family for the holidays. The kids had a great time because they could use the electronic device for the banking and there were no arguments over adding and subtracting mistakes. We all had a great time. It was fun and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone!!
- mrsbubbyg50Jan 01, 2009by
Here and Now a winner!
If you like the classic Monopoly you will love this. My family and I played this on Christmas morning and we all loved it. The thing I like a lot about this is the credit card instead of the actual money. You don't have to worry about cheaters and it's less mess. This game is fantastic!
- 53712165@delete...Feb 21, 2009by
Caame through perfecctly,thanks a lot for attention too
This is a wonderful, challenge for any reading age group. Especially persons thrilled with the speed of electronic suspense coupled with imaginary finance.