Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $30.00+ $4.50 Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by karla_heinrich
- See details for delivery est.
- $16.50Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by 4myextras
- Est. delivery by Sep 28
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Memory Cards & Expansion Packs
About this product
- Product InformationNatsume's unusual series of farming games comes to Game Boy Advance with the release of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. As in previous titles, players can go about their day as they see fit, with the overall goal being to become profitable while planting and harvesting various crops or raising livestock. After a hard day's work overseeing the day-to-day operations of the farm, players can visit the city to talk with the locals, spend some time fishing in a nearby pond, or embark on various other side-quests and mini-games. Romance is also part of the series, and characters can eventually marry, have children, and own pets. Friends of Mineral Town also interfaces with the GameCube version of Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life, allowing players access to specific events and other bonuses.
- GameHarvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Advance
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorUse of Alcohol
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2003
Most relevant reviews
- saralefebvr0Sep 30, 2016by
A very good farming game
The game is great for all ages. Harvest moon bring back memories of trying to get 100% done. If you have not played Harvest moon, I would go and buy the game. It has a story about a farmer that has to bring back an old farm to its proper condition. And make friends with the town of mineral.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1165606721@dele...Jun 02, 2013by
Terrible product. Could be pirated.
I sent this product to my daughter as a gift. I'm going to use her words to relate the experience: "Hey Dad, I've been playing the Harvest Moon game you bought me for my birthday, and it hasn't been working too well, so I opened the cartridge to see what the problem was. When I opened it, there was no official seal of approval from Nintendo and there was a battery (which should not be required for a game to function), which has led me to discover that the copy of the game is fake, and the person you bought it from just threw it together with a ROM to make a quick buck. Could you send me the web address of where you bought it so I can report the person who sold it? I don't think there is much hope for getting money back, but I ought to report them anyway so nobody else falls for it."
- 1023763121@dele...Dec 12, 2010by
More of the Same but Still Good.
This is pretty much a small scale rehash of Harvest Moon Back To Nature for the Psone. If you are a fan of the series, this game is a good one to have. More of the same farming, wooing of girls and all of the other aspects of farm life that make the Harvest Moon series interesting. Not really a lot of new innovations in this game or much change in story or dialoge. However, it's still a pretty solid port. Bonus if you have Harvest Moon DS because when you put Friends of Mineral Town in the GBA slot while you play HM DS, you get some pretty cool extra content.
- gaminganimeotak...Dec 10, 2012by
An amazing game, hindered only by a large glitch.
Harvest Moon has always been a favorite of mine. I was shipped the wrong item, but that won't stop me from reviewing More Friends of Mineral Town based on my previous experience. The game is simply amazing; my favorite of the entire Harvest Moon series. The only issue with this version of the game is the glitch that occurs after Year 4 on some versions of the cartridge. The glitch causes the save file to corrupt if it is saved outside of a building starting at the beginning of Year 5. Other than that, this game is well worth the money and time it takes to invest in it.
- sallythaoJun 30, 2011by
I love this game. Definitely recommended game!
I love this game, one of my all time childhood game. I bought this because it's the portable version of HM 'Back to Nature' so I just had to have it. Another reason why I bought it, is because it's the girl version! I love how it's very similar to the PS2 game, but there are many improvements. The controllers take a while to get used to if you have played the PS2 version, but after getting used to it, it is definitely easier. This is a relaxing game where you just work at your own pace. You work on your farm, collect produce, sell your items, take care of your animals, woo a bachelor (or all) and become friends with the town. I can imagine that the game might be too slow for some and maybe tedious because you basically do the same thing everyday, but if you're new to the HM series I think it won't be so boring :) If you enjoy relaxing games and don't mind doing the same thing over and over, it's the game for you. I think girls will especially like this game because you can woo the bachelors and become married. Read full review
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $39.99Trending at $47.50
- $49.98Trending at $54.98
- $31.75Trending at $32.68
- $49.99Trending at $54.76
- $16.99Trending at $19.85
- $47.99Trending at $52.99
- $24.95Trending at $29.99