Best Selling in Home Theater Receivers
Save on Home Theater Receivers
- $2,149.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,499.00Trending at $2,399.00
- $1,447.99Trending at $1,469.99
- $312.00Trending at $318.36
- $587.00Trending at $599.00
- $1,129.99Trending at $1,499.00
- $876.90Trending at $975.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Harman Kardon AVR 3600 combines ease of use with sophisticated features for the best in digital sound. With advanced surround-sound technologies (including Dolby, DTS and Logic 7 processing) and Faroudja DCDi Cinema video processing with upscaling up to 1080p, the AVR 3600 ensures an optimal user experience. Plus, with EzSet/EQ equalization, the system is just as easy to set up as it is to listen to. The AVR3600 will fully control your iPod or iPhone when connected to the included Bridge III.
- BrandHarman Kardon
- Family LineAVR
- Product TypeHome Theater Receivers
- Output Power85 Watt
- Amplifier Output Details80 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.07% - 7 channel(s) ( surround )
- Surround Sound EffectsDolby Headphone,Dolby Virtual Speaker
- Sound Output TypeSurround Sound
- 3D ReadyYes
- Built-in DecodersDTS,DTS 96/24,DTS Neo:6,DTS-ES Discrete 6.1,DTS-ES Matrix 6.1,DTS-HD,DTS-HD High Resolution,Dolby Digital EX,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Pro Logic IIx,Dolby TrueHD
- Receiver Tuner TypeDigital
- Receiver Tuner BandsAM/FM
- Response Bandwidth10 - 130000 Hz
- Input Impedance47 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity200 mV
- Coaxial Digital InputYes
- Coaxial Digital OutputYes
- Optical Digital InputYes
- Optical Digital OutputYes
- Headphone JackYes
- ColorBlack ash
- Remote Control TypeUniversal remote control
- THX certifiedNo
- Height6.5 in.
- Width17.32 in.
- Weight31.53 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- stevemeinste_0Apr 08, 2016by
I own this baby I am led school most of the EQ they make today just has bells and and truly no quality I own a on joy TC 6500mk11 wheick I still use today I had it reconditioned no it still works like day one but the Harmon kardon avr3600 is a great sounding rec. and I would recommend it to anyone that wants top of the line EQ I have it hooked up th 4 definitive towers with built in subs it blows the roof of and really kicks ass I would by this again if I had to .its no bells and whistles it's just pure quality but I would neve give up my onkyo tx 6500mk11 it 35 years old and they don't make stuff like that anymore
Verified purchase: No
- dragosm2007Jul 15, 2013by
If you are looking for a great surround sound receiver,ths is it!
I have owned surround sound receivers ever since they first came out and this one is the best one I have ever owned! It comes with a microphone that you put in the listening spot, then it sends out frequencies to all the speakers to calculate how to calibrate the surround channels! No more guessing how to set the delay values! The remote has a 'glowing' button that you can push to light the whole thing up so you can see where you want to go on it. Plenty of power and it comes with a cooling fan. Harmon/JBL is a great American owned company,which is very important to me.
- 1281timothyNov 15, 2010by
Harman Kardon AVR 3600
The HK AVR 3600 is a great receiver. It took some time to get hooked up but after that the quality in sound and video is great. I like the 2 zone hook up because I have speakers all over the house. The second zone has its own remote and that is nice. I have my Sat. box hooked thru the HK and we think the HD quality is better by connecting this way.
- oldmover909Mar 13, 2015by
I bought this receiver to upgrade from my old Harman Kardon 320. With the new HDMI hookups it makes everything simple. Great sound for music.
- bionic1969Nov 03, 2012by
A Receiver serving many purposes.
Great receiver,I am able to run all my Surround sound speakers thru the Unit, Projector, 2 TVs and other multi media all at once. Lots of options, Harmon Kardon is as good as you get and affordable.