Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $49.95+ $15.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by usedhandhelds
- See details for delivery est.
- $15.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by shop-dumfries-va
- Est. delivery by Jul 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product LineHandspring Visor
- RAM8 MB
- Processor TypeMotorola MC68VZ328 33 MHz
- Operating System ProvidedPalm OS 3.5.2,Palm OS 3.5.2H
- Operating System RequiredApple MacOS 8.1 or later,Apple MacOS 8.5 or later,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98/ME,Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000
- Input MethodHandwrite Recognition,Removable Keyboard,Stylus,touch-screen
- Display Colors2-bit (4 gray levels),4-bit (16 gray levels)
- Display Resolution160 x 160
- Display TechnologyMonochrome - 160 x 160
- Battery Type2 x AAA Batteries,AAA type
- Audio InputMicrophone
- Audio OutputNone
- Connectivity Interfaces1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A,1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B,1 x infrared - IrDA
- Expansion SlotsSpringboard Slot
- Included AccessoriesGraffiti sticker,Leather Cover,Stylus,USB HotSync cable,protective cover
- Software IncludedAdvanced Calculator,Carnet d'adresses,CityTime world clock,Courrier,Date Book+,Enhanced Date Book,Fast Lookup,Gestionnaire HotSync,Graffiti,Horloge mondiale,Memo Pad,World clock
- Wireless ConnectivityInfrared irDA,IrDA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)2.99 in. x 0.71 in. x 4.79 in.
- Supported interface languagesFrench / France,North America
- Weight153 g
- Depth1.8 cm
Most relevant reviews
- ethereal315Jun 21, 2012by
Though out-of-date, the Handspring still performs well and serves a purpose
Granted, this is obsolete technology now but this product has always been a pleasing one for me. I am on my second Handspring now and, for what I require, it works wonderfully. The device makes an excellent ebook reader when dealing with text-only files and has enough capacity to allow you to carry several books around with you at any given time. It is no larger than a smartphone, so does not take up much room in a bag or pocket and the operation is pretty straightforward. It also allows me to keep a list of my contacts with me at any given moment, a few simple games and it also comes with a calculator and a notepad. Admittedly, there is nothing that this product can do that isn't done equally well by a cellphone and in most things the phone is superior. However, it is nice to be able to read a book or play a game on this without running down my phone's battery and I have a soft spot in my heart for this device. It doesn't take up much room for what it does and it's really handy when travelling. The first one I had predated my ownership of a cellphone by many years and it always performed to my requirements. No, I don't need it any longer, but I sure enjoy having it around, enough so that I replaced my original Handspring with another when the time came. Read full review
- 3bearsdesignsJun 30, 2010by
Don't buy if you have Vista
Palm is a wonderful item there are many apps still out there for it and this was bought for a teen to keep track of life points in playing magic and yughio. He also needed a calculator which the functions on this are great. But we have found that palm no longer supports this model and if you have a computer with vista or higher you can not sync it. Which means it loses alot of the resons a person would buy this product.
- steve.foxOct 14, 2006by
I had one for years and it just died at the hands of my 2 year old. Otherwise I think it would have gone on for ever. I'm a little confused by the last review. This device was made by Handspring, not Palm. It takes aaa batteries and is not rechargable. The fact that it takes batteries made it perfect for me while sailing and camping. I could be away for weeks and still have everything I wanted, tide tables, star charts, and some entertainment.
- rojopts2b72Oct 08, 2012by
This unit serves my needs and keeps me on schedule.
My Handspring is an important part of my day to day data tracking. The Hnddspring makes that easy and convenient, can't say enough good about it. Even though this unit is not the latest and greatest, it covers my needs and performs with style.
- jdstrong3Jun 03, 2011by
Helps keep track of all you can. No more little black books. Small enough to take anywhere fitting comfortably in your hands. Can purchase expandable memory also or game cartridges. I love it.