More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $319.99Trending at $375.00
- $298.99Trending at $305.00
- $387.99Trending at $395.99
- $160.99Trending at $188.25
- $389.99Trending at $419.00
- $319.99Trending at $349.99
- $154.99Trending at $159.88
About this product
- Product InformationWith a 2.8-inch TFT LCD touchscreen, the HTC XV6800 has an amazing display with a 240 x 320 dot pixels resolution. Capture all the special moments in your life, with the 2 MP camera of this HTC smartphone. Supporting Wi-Fi connectivity, this HTC Verizon smartphone enables you to browse the internet, while on-the-go. Having a talk time of 4 hours, this HTC smartphone lets you have long conversations without worrying about the battery draining out. The 5-way navigation control in this HTC Verizon smartphone makes it real easy to browse the phone. Employing a QUALCOMM MSM7500 processor that runs at 384 MHz, the HTC XV6800 ensures you get a quick response to all your commands.
- Storage Capacity96MB
- ColorBlue Gray
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X / EVDO
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,TransFlash Card
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Display Resolution240 x 320
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Release Date2007
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- yankee.girlDec 12, 2011by
battery life very bad...everything else a plus
love the windows mobile and the touch screen is very easy to use...but battery life is HORRIBLE. i have even replaced the battery and still cant get thru half a day and dont email or net or anything!! very rugged. would be great phone for a kid. dont leave the data turned on your cell plan unless you want a lot of charges. mine kept connecting on its own and would run up my bill. you do not need to add a data plan to use this phone at all. would recommend getting a screen protector and a case that snaps on like i did. i really like the calendar features but because of the battery i am trying to find another phone. if you use bluetooth make sure you have it plugged in to the wall outlet or you wont have 20 minutes of battery and it doesnt pick up the signalf or the headset if you are too far away from the phone. Read full review
- soulmeisterJul 23, 2012by
A dated device but still good
I have used this device for a few weeks now and it's pretty decent for the price I paid for it. It comes stock with Windows Mobile 6.0 but this model was upgraded to 6.1 and the UI is user friendly as long as you have a stylus. The camera is good for only being a 2.0 mega pixel and the phone's loud speaker is nice and clear. The phone features a full QWERTY keyboard which smoothly slides out for quick access. Also featured is a jog wheel located on tje left side of the device which allows effortless scrolling through menus. The on-board Microsoft Office Mobile is very useful.
- richdbellMay 02, 2013by
Great phone to avoid a forced data plan.
I have used this model of phone since it was first released on the market. It communicates and syncs very well with my computers both running Win XP & Win 7 Active Sync app. This is the last "smart phone" that Verizon will offer a pay as you go data plan. This is important to me as I don't want to pay the outrageous prices for internet capability when I don't need or use it. It works great as a PDA / Phone and great for texting. Finding a replacement on eBay was a great bargain.
- josephlewisklin...Nov 04, 2012by
No data plan needed and has WiFi.... Just switch phones on-line@myverizon
Great phone and no data plan needed if you have a current account. Just switch phones on line at my Verizon. WiFi great feature..... Touch Screen cool....
- dandelojoNov 01, 2011by
Good phone for everyday use.
For an older model HTC, this is a pretty good phone. All I use it for is calling, texting and checking my emails. This is a smartphone and with an unlimited data plan, I could see this phone running the extra mile. However, I have a limited data plan and only use it for simple things. I do plan to get one for my 13 yr old.