Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $740.00Trending at $749.00
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $575.00Trending at $899.11
- $179.99Trending at $229.99
- $129.95Trending at $156.20
- $168.99Trending at $194.99
- $228.99Trending at $340.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC Titan is designed to be a flagship device for the Windows Phone operating system. It was developed by HTC in 2011 and released the same year with a focus on the European market. The HTC Titan was designed to be sold as an unlocked phone without a SIM card; although, AT&T service packages were sold alongside the Titan. Like other Windows Phone mobile phones and tablets, it is designed primarily to integrate well with the Microsoft line of products, from Windows 8 and 10 to Microsoft Office. This makes the HTC Titan an ideal choice for business customers who need a Windows Phone that is capable of keeping them in touch with the office at all times.The HTC Titan is built around the Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255T hardware and comes with a 1.5 GHz Scorpion SoC processor. This is supplemented by an Adreno 205 GPU with a 245MP fill rate capability. The system comes with 512MB of RAM and 16GB of flash memory onboard. It also has the ability to accept MicroSD cards up to 32GB. The device is powered by a 1600mAh Li-ion battery, which provides up to 460 hours of standby life or 6.7 hours. The HTC Titan has a 4.7-inch Super LCD screen that outputs a 480 x 800-pixel WVGA display with a 198 PPI density. The screen can display 16.7 million colors. The rear 8MP camera has an integrated LED flash, autofocus, and HD video recording up to 720P. The front-facing camera is 1.3MP and optimized for video chat via Microsoft Skype. The Titan can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, or directly connect to other Windows phones, accessories, and devices.The Titan is designed to work primarily with the Windows Phone suite of products as well as HTC-specific apps. An Internet Explorer browser is integrated into the phone. Chrome and Firefox browsers are supported if you download them. Skype is built into the operating system for video chat via the onboard camera, VOIP phone calls, and instant messaging. The phone retains its SMS capabilities. The built-in Windows App store enables access to an extensive software suite. Office 365 is a part of the machine, and the phone can open and edit Office products using the built-in touchscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard. With a Bluetooth keyboard, the smartphone can function as a portable office, allowing users to type data into documents quickly. The touch screen can be used in place of a mouse pointer. Certain HTC-exclusive apps are also provided, most notably data backup and transfer programs. Bing search is enabled by default, but Google search may be installed.
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Battery Capacity1600 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- hyawotseMay 03, 2013by
Good price, Good value well built!
It's my first smartphone and i felt little lost when i get it but for me it was easy to use after 2 or 3 days! The brand have nothing to less than the Iphones for me and moreover, because it's a windows phone it make everything easyer. The the syncronization option is a good idea and allow you to copy your files to the phone softly! i definitely like this Phone an d i would recommend it to a freind!
- runner.rlJun 08, 2012by
Great screen and camera. The OS has everything you need.
You will love this phone! Is very great on features and when the OS gets updated, its going to be better I guess! Photos are great, the OS is easy to use and the quality build is overall nice. The huge screen with bright color is something that everyone will notice when you pull out your phone from your pocket. Lots of accessories available also, you wont get disappointed.
- toronto_runaAug 12, 2013by
HTC Titan (Latest Model) - 16GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone.
The phone is awsome, camera is perfect, pictures clear and in detail, the phone works smooth has a good speaker. very happy. windows phone is really good-give a try. lots of apps. Battery has surprise me really, after a heavy day's use i still had charge. Heydar Toronto
- hafiz.masoudDec 10, 2011by
I am not satisfied as I was expecting
The phone has the following negative points: No Micro SD Slot. -The Built-in available Storage of around 12GB is not enough -The device cannot connect via Bluetooth with other devices & Labtops. I have HTC Touch HD and HTC Desire HD and I cannot connect withe HTC Titan via Blutooth -Exploring the files & folders is not an easy task -It is not possible to transfer the Contacts from my Old HTC phone to this phone -I was preferring HD to be 1080 rather than 720 -I prefer to have Soft & Hards touch Stylus Facility similar to HTC Touch HD rather than having only Capacitive Stylus or only soft touch -There are other negatives which I may list them upon request -Frankly, I was expecting this device to beat all other devices such as BB & iphone since I prerfer to have windows operating system device Best regards Hafiz Masoud,CPA Email: email@example.com Read full review
- sawrepairmanOct 29, 2013by
I tried it, but returned it after a few days. Not what I wanted.
It is a real nice phone for the money. The main thing I don't like is that the apps that I wanted or needed (games like "words with friend", "Dice with Buddies") either cost me to buy them or they weren't even available for download. I would have to go to facebook to play them, and the screen was too small for that. The windows OS was great, but a person should be able to download apps that the Android OS uses.