More items related to this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $182.99Trending at $184.95
- $169.99Trending at $192.00
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
- $229.99Trending at $259.75
- $152.25Trending at $157.47
- $219.99Trending at $239.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC Aria Black (Unlocked) Smartphone in black is an Android phone rich with features and a compact design. This device has a good screen size, is easy to use, and gives users the ability to download apps to further their entertainment and productivity. The screen on the HTC Aria (Unlocked) Smartphone has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and is a capacitive touchscreen. The 3.2-inch screen has Corning Gorilla Glass protection, which reduces the risk of breaking or cracking the screen with minor incidents. The Android smartphone’s platform is the Android Eclair operating system. It has a Qualcommon Snapdragon S1 chipset, Adreno 200 GPU, and a 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU. This makes the phone easy to use, and browsing will be fast. The MicroSD has 2 GB included, and the dedicated slot is up to 32 GB. The internal memory with this cell phone is 384 BM of RAM and 512 MB. This allows for adequate space for media without slowing the phone down or making browsing the Internet difficult. The camera on the HTC Aria (Unlocked) Smartphone in black is 5 megapixels. This allows for clear standard photos so users can easily snap pictures for memories when they are out. Transfer these photos to a computer, or send them via email to friends and family. The camera has autofocus to take clear pictures quickly. It does feature video, and the camera has geo-tagging and face detection features. The video is clear and does feature sound. Send the videos to a computer for editing and cleaning up. This mobile phone features GPS for navigation. There is Wi-Fi capability for users to browse the Internet and operate different app features via the Android system. The phone’s radio is RDS and FM. The phone’s also Bluetooth enabled for users to take advantage of this technology. The HTC Aria (Unlocked) Smartphone offers three different alert types and includes MP3 and WAV ringtones, and vibration. This allows users to customize their alerts per their preferences. Download MP3 and WAV files to make parts of favorite songs the phone’s ringtone. It does have a loudspeaker and a 3.5-millimeter jack for accessories like headphones to listen to music in private. This smartphone has a number of messaging options that include SMS, email, IM, MMS, and push email. The sensors on this phone include proximity, an accelerometer, and a compass. The browser is an HTML browser. For Java, it has a Java MIDP emulator. This allows for features like predictive text input and voice memo features. The battery with the HTC Aria (Unlocked) Smartphone is a Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery, and it is removable so you can replace it if necessary. Talk time with this mobile phone is up to six hours. When on standby, this phone will last up to 372 hours. The HTC Aria (Unlocked) Smartphone in black has a compact size and weighs approximately four ounces, making it easy to carry around in a pocket or bag. The smartphone is easy to use and has all of the features people need and plenty of extras.
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSDPA,HSUPA,UMTS
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1200 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 372 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.2"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.09 in.
- Depth0.47 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight4.06 oz
Most relevant reviews
- 1137902123@dele...Feb 05, 2013by
the best you can get for 100$
In a nutshell - the phone is totally worth the money they ask for it, it seems to me that it's the best you can get for 100$. As for its looks - 5 out of 5, very neat, pleasant to touch and convenient to hold in hands. The display works fine, it's quick, easy and smart. Camera and the quality of the photos is average, but you can't get anything better for that price. The main drawbacks are - the loudspeakers are too low, i can't hear my phone ringing if it's in the next room or sometimes even from the pocket of my thick winter jacket. And as everyone mentions - the battery life is too short - 3 days max if ypu don't use wi-fi and listen to music. All in all i like my new phone, it took some time to get used to it, but i do like it.
- gabrielv0504Sep 07, 2012by
Pretty Decent phone
Although, this is not a perfect phone (which is realized when buying a used phone) but it has worked out perfectly for my personal needs. I did not need a super smart phone when I was looking for one and this one made out well. The camera is simple and the battery life is on par with the usage, if you are knowledgable with the Android system then this phone is for you. If not, this phone is user friendly and will allow you to learn quickly. Size is great because it's not too big to fit in the pocket but not too small that you'll lose it under a napkin.
- feyvonne87Nov 30, 2012by
I bought the phone when my former Nokia phone became faulty and I wanted to try out an Android. The phone is an excellent product and for the price I got it, it fit into my budget and I love it because it is small,fits into my purse and pockets easily and it is very easy to adjust to and understand. However, I am taking off a star because the battery life is awful. I took precautionary measures like removing widgets,turning off my WiFi when not needed and other things but it still gets very low. In all, a great product (as long as you do not exceed basic functions like calling or texting, else, you'd have to take a charger with you everywhere). Would recommend for a first time user of an Android phone.
- 1100259066@dele...May 24, 2012by
Looking at price and quality it's an amazing phone ... Cant go wrong
Bought this for my girlfriend to replace a broken samsung galaxy prevail. I was just getting her the cheapest good looking phone without looking up any reviews. But wow phone is great alot better than the prevail and lg optimus v . Faster and smoother htc ui is much cleaner also , longest battery life I have seen for a smartphone.Feela great in hand very durable. I couldnt find any bugs or bad things to say about it for the price its a great phone that anyone would enjoy Only reason 4/5 overall is because of screen size but thats just my pref.
- christoph_brand...Apr 11, 2014by
Great phone and would recommend.
The first decent Android phone for AT&T, the HTC Aria is a cute, usable, and fun little device. It just has one problem. While the Aria sports a sharp screen, great camera, and excellent social-networking features, AT&T has larded it down with a dump of bloatware that ranges from the redundant to the actually evil.