Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $399.12+ $28.50 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by star5648
- See details for delivery est.
- $49.00+ $0.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by happymoms
- Pick up available
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe HP PhotoSmart c6180 all-in-one printer includes many functions, and you won't have to deal with extra software. A 2.4 Dual-purpose LCD and Indicator LEDs provide a clear preview of images. The PhotoSmart software allows you to create and edit digital photo projects. Users can manipulate photos directly from memory cards using the four-c6180 slots that function as media card readers or via the USB port compatible with PictBridge software-enabled cameras. This device prints and copies at speeds of up to 32 ppm with black inks and 31 ppm in color; a color 4 x 6 picture will print in as little as 12 seconds. Any type that's printed with inkjet media comes out clean and sharp, and color graphics display smooth color gradients, good saturation, and sharp details.The software allows you to print your photos all at once or search and select which ones to print. From there, just choose the sizes and layout options. Functions like brightness, color effects, or frames can be adjusted right from the control panel. You can print one or several photos per page or an index sheet. This HP PhotoSmart all-in-one printer model also features auto fax reduction, automatic redial, color faxing, delayed faxing, distinctive ring, and speed dial. Users can send documents from their PC, use fax forwarding, or set the machine to auto answer. The machine has a 125-page memory. The device transmits at a rate of three seconds per page or 33.6 kbps; the resolution is up to 300 x 300 dpi.The HP PhotoSmart C6180 flatbed scanner comes with Image Editor software. It allows maximum optical resolution up to 4800 x 4800 dpi and up to 19200 enhanced; the maximum scan size is 8.5 by 11.7 inches. OCR software converts the scanned document into editable text. Standalone copying is another feature of this unit. Copies can be made actual size, or you can choose a custom image size of 50% to 400% of the original size. Poster size is also available. The HP PhotoSmart auto sensor optimizes quality by adjusting to various papers, eliminating waste and poor-quality printing. The all-in-one makes up to 100 copies from the original copy.The c6180 automatic document feeder holds up to 50 letter-size or 35 legal-size sheets. Papers accepted include plain, inkjet, transparencies, letter, legal, and executive size paper. These printers also work with banners, cards, iron-on transfers, labels, and No 10 envelopes. The maximum size is legal, or 8.5 by 14 inches, and the maximum width is 8.5 inches. This unit can manage up to 75-pound photo-weight papers, and it has a 100-sheet capacity tray.This HP PhotoSmart all-in-one printer uses a set of six individual HP Vivera dye-based ink cartridges. The standard cartridges contain from 4.5 ml to 16 ml of ink, with page yielding between 220 and 660 pages per cartridge. The tanks are not attached directly to the print head, so changing them even while the printer is powered down is easy.This c6180 all-in-one printer driver is fully compatible with both Macs and PCs, and the drivers for those systems are pre-installed. It works with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, as well as Apple Mac OS X 10.3, and 10.4. You can download the updated HP PhotoSmart c6180 all-in-one printer software and driver for newer OS versions direct from HP.
- ModelPhotoSmart C6180
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineHP PhotoSmart
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to32ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)1200 x 1200 dpi
- Color print speed up to31 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X,Apple MacOS X 10.3,Apple MacOS X 10.4,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98 SE,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP Home,Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Monthly Duty Volume3000 Pages
- InterfacePictBridge,USB 1.0/1.1,Wireless
- Form FactorDesktop,Stationary
- Duplex PrintoutOptional
- Memory Card CompatibilityCompact Flash Type I,Compact Flash Type II,Memory Stick,Memory Stick DUO,MicroDrive,MiniSD,Multimedia Card,Secure Digital (SD),xD Picture Card
- Direct Printing CapabilitiesPrint Photos Without a PC
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing
- Media TypeBanners,Borderless Media,Cards,Envelopes,HP Premium Media,Inkjet Paper,Iron-On Transfers,Labels,Panoramic Media,Photo Paper,Photos,Plain Paper,Transparencies
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity170 Sheets
- Black Copying Speed up to32 ppm
- Color Copy Speed up to31 ppm
- Zoom Range, Reduction50%,
- Networking Type10Base-T,Network Adapter,Wireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,IEEE 802.11g
- Installed RAM64 MB
- Max. Memory64 MB
- Scanner ShapeFlatbed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution4800 x 4800 dpi
- Fax Features SupportedAuto Fax Reduction,Automatic redial,Color Fax,Delayed Faxing,Distinctive Ring,PC Fax,Speed Dial
- Modem TypeFax / Modem
- Width17.7 in.
- Height9.7 in.
- Weight23.28 lb.
- PanelColor LCD
- Release DateSeptember, 2006
Most relevant reviews
- jil.rosseJan 31, 2017byTop favorable review
I loved the original
I ordered this printer because the one I had before had been so reliable. Unfortunately, this one came with an alignment issue that I have not been able to resolve.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- recobobOct 30, 2015byTop critical review
would not work window stated can not print, fax,copyreturned product
Verified purchase: Yes
- ceh57Aug 15, 2017by
Printer is more than I expected. Crisp Clear printing.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- skater35_1Aug 19, 2014by
I love my printer
This is an older (2005) or so printer but very good print quality, speed and excellent features, ex. wireless, fax, scanner, will take legal size paper even for scans. The only thing bad about it is that the ink will run very easily if gotten damp unlike Epson printers I have had, the plus though is that the print heads don't seem to clog like the water resistant ones seem to.
- nypickerSep 12, 2014by
Can't go wrong with this printer, fast and reliable !!!
This is my 3rd HP C6180 in my home !! I like to have 3 of the same, in different locations for the convenience of being able to buy bulk ink at a lower cost. Plus the fact that this printer has everything, Fax, Scan, Photo Printing and is a very reliable product. Getting harder to find due to HP discontinuing this item !!!
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $229.99Trending at $394.99
- $121.90Trending at $226.48
- $64.99Trending at $116.23
- $131.99Trending at $165.20
- $299.00Trending at $339.00
- $689.00Trending at $811.27