Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $499.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by panzer626
- Est. delivery by May 15
- $275.00+ $100.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by atxcw
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Printer Ink Cartridges
About this product
- Product InformationPrint, copy, scan or fax with the multitasking HP OfficeJet 7500A printer. At a 33ppm speed, this HP OfficeJet inkjet printer meets all your bulk printing requirements. The first page is out in barely 16 seconds with this HP OfficeJet all-in-one printer, enabling you to print even in urgencies. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 7000 pages of the HP OfficeJet 7500A, you never have to lower down your printing needs. The 4800dpi resolution of this HP OfficeJet inkjet printer offers impeccable-quality scanned documents. At a fax transmission rate of 3 seconds per page, this HP OfficeJet all-in-one printer ensures all your urgent faxes are effectively sent out.
- ModelOfficejet 7500A
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineHP OfficeJet
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to33ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed up to32 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyThermal Inkjet
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0,Wireless
- Form FactorDesktop,Stationary
- Memory Card CompatibilityMultimedia Card,Secure Digital (SD),xD Picture Card
- Media TypePhotos,Postcard,Postcards
- Media Capacity150 Sheets
- Networking TypeNetwork Adapter,Wireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Hi-Speed USB
- Internal Hard Drive Size128 MB
- Scanner Resolution4800 x 4800 dpi
- Modem TypeFax
- PanelTouch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- wallyskatApr 19, 2017by
The best printer I have owned
I've gone through a lot of printers over the years, started with the dot matrix jobs. This HP 7500A is a standout. Very forgiving of my refilled and after market ink cartridges. I believe this is the last of the HP inkjets to have a removable print head - a big selling point for me. Remove the cartridges, flip a lever, and the print head comes out. Over to the sink and wash it clear of the old ink and it is as good as new. I've been doing this for about 7 years now, and it is an annual event. Scanner quality and print quality are both good. This is a tough machine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- booboo1052Sep 21, 2016by
Get what you pay for
I ordered this printer "as is" used and it works great and other than some wear it operates as it was designed to.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- glands.43Sep 23, 2012by
This printer is lightening fast and has a great print quality when set
Excellent Printer. Well worth your money!! I had pretty high expectations. HP has always produced excellent printers; in fact, back in the 90s they were better known as a printer (and possibly calculator) manufacturer than a PC brand. Suffice it to say that with this latest generation, it's clear they still make great printers. It's also clear that their software has improved since the last generation I've used, and that they're making a serious effort to improve usability across the board. The HP OfficeJet 7500A is a large all-in-one, designed to accept wide format print jobs and clearly catering to a small office setup. It has practically every feature you can think of: scanner, copier, wireless, USB, fax, and e-mail printing. It also has a color touchscreen display, memory card slot, and dedicated sheet feeders for printing and copying. The size and weight of the machine are both substantial, so this is not something you'd buy to put in a crowded room or if you plan to move around frequently. Straight out of the box, setup is simple. If you can configure a Kindle, this is really no harder- just plug it in, then hook up the USB, ethernet, and wireless as applicable. Install the software on whichever machine you want to print from (or don't- see below) and you're good to go. I installed it on an old Win XP desktop, my Macbook, and a Win 7 machine: two using wireless, one physically connected. No issues whatsoever; I wish all hardware was this easy to install. Alternatively, you can simply turn on the printer, connect it to the internet via WiFi/ethernet, and use the e-print feature without installing any software. This also allows devices that can't install the software (e.g. phones) to print. Setup involves creating an account on the HP e-print site, after which you can specify a list of e-mail addresses allowed to use this feature (or let anyone, which is probably not recommended). To print, simply attach the file to an e-mail addressed to the printer. This feature recognizes most common document formats (.txt, .doc, .pdf, .xls, most image formats) and works pretty well. I did notice some quirks with it, for example it will not print graphics that are small size or low resolution. Why not just use this feature instead of installing the pretty big HP software suite? For one, it can take a while depending on how snappy your e-mail is. It also doesn't let you specify any formatting- you can only choose black & white or color in the general printer setup. Lastly, it doesn't support ALL document and image formats. The third alternative is to put your media on an SD card and physically insert it into the printer. This allows you to print images directly from a digital camera, for example. The touchscreen allows some simple formatting instructions as well. The primary advantage of this is you don't have to have a computer running to use this. Print speed is comparable to most modern printers- very fast for B&W, decent for good quality color. Print quality is fully configurable, and is very high (photo print detail) on best quality. The scanner/copier works as well as any comparable device; having the dedicated sheet feeder is a plus, as it allows you to automatically scan stacks of documents instead of doing it one by one. Read full review
- jelly54Jul 09, 2013by
I recommend and will purchase again.
This is the second HP OfficeJet 7500A. The first lasted about 5 years and the printerhead went, it seemed economical to purchase another unit verses just a printerhead replacement. I color scan, fax, and print. I have made posters 11 x 17, flyers, and postcards. The printer is not super fast, however the quality is very good, this works for my needs. The feed unit is a little tricky - fine once it starts moving. The printer handles all my home office print needs.
- 101047longviewSep 17, 2014by
Good, all in one, workhorse! I would recommend to anyone.
I bought this product because I used one at work and I like it. I do not like the long delay when it turns on to print. This product in quality alone, is far superior than newer ones.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $105.00Trending at $129.99
- $144.00Trending at $149.18
- $195.95Trending at $315.27
- $77.97Trending at $91.98
- $636.33Trending at $705.49
- $78.90Trending at $93.83
- $63.99Trending at $69.99