Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $229.99+ $19.80 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by adrenalinedj
- See details for delivery est.
- $120.99Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by usedprintersusa
- Est. delivery by Jun 8
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $121.11Trending at $149.25
- $97.88Trending at $119.99
- $90.00Trending at $106.00
- $49.82Trending at $58.90
- $127.28Trending at $130.53
- $199.99Trending at $429.98
- $125.79Trending at $146.99
About this product
- Product InformationVersatile by nature, the HP OfficeJet J4580 is an efficient all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and fax in any home or office environment. With a print speed of 28 ppm in black and 22 ppm color, this HP All-In-One Printer boosts your productivity. Using the thermal inkjet technology, this HP InkJet Printer prints outstanding color printout up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This HP All-In-One Printer is capable of printing full- color borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches. This HP InkJet Printer, with its 20-sheet automatic document-feeder, saves your time and gets the job done easily. With its 100-sheet input tray, The HP OfficeJet J4580 printer eliminates the need of loading the paper again and again.
- ModelOfficeJet j4580
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineHP OfficeJet
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to28ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed up to22 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyThermal Inkjet
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X 10.3.9,Apple MacOS X 10.4,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows Vista x64,Microsoft Windows XP Home,Microsoft Windows XP Pro x64,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- InterfaceUSB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing
- Media TypePhotos,Text
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity100 Sheets
- Black Copying Speed up to28 ppm
- Color Copy Speed up to22 ppm
- Zoom Range, Reduction25%,
- Installed RAM16 MB
- Scanner Resolution1200 x 2400 dpi
- Fax Features SupportedAuto Fax Reduction,Automatic redial,Delayed Faxing,Distinctive Ring,PC Fax,Speed Dial
- Modem TypeFax
- Width17.07 in.
- Height8.53 in.
- Weight13.03 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- jera-chromeApr 13, 2017byTop favorable review
Shame on HP for discontinuing a great printer
When HP first introduced its Model J4580 all-in-one printer (print, copy, FAX, and scan) not too many years ago, it installed easily using the supplied CD and worked like a charm on the first try. Replacing ink cartridges and self alignment was a breeze also. My first one lasted many years but finally failed mechanically after a week or warning clunking sounds. When I contacted HP, I was informed that the J4580 was no longer available. The closest current model would require new downloads from the Internet to become operational. That might be fine for computers connected to the Internet but for standalone computers isolated from the Internet for protection, it was unacceptable. What to do? Although HP no longer supplies the J4580, it is still available on Amazon or e-Bay, and I bought a replacement there. It works just fine, just like its predecessor. HP needs to learn to offer printers that are retro-compatible. That is, they will operate on previously installed drivers and related software for older models. One of the fundamental pillars of engineering wisdom is: Newer is not necessarily better. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mcnastyoneMar 26, 2017byTop critical review
it only came with one cord
IS ANYONE GOING TO RESPOPND and now with no paper in it it says paper jam and it won't stop even when i unplug it. i tried EVERYTHING now this machine needs HELP so what are we gonna do about this problem. send me anotherone, and i will send this one back after you send me a return label free of charge to me to send it back for another on or my money ba ck this makes NO SENSE for this to happen this soon
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1153385549@dele...Mar 28, 2013by
Great basic All-In-One for the price.
This all in one serves basic needs in a home office. Pro: Fast printing even in color. Con: Uses a lot of ink, quality of print does not reflect ink usage. Pro: Easy setup fill in the blanks, HP support now has single download will auto detect and install proper driver for your device. Con: Not a WIFI device shared printer must be connected to a powered on computer for network usage. PRO: It is the right price Cheap. I paid more $$ for the ink than the printer. Overall I like this all in one and is cheap enough if it breaks no big loss buy another one.
- dabonbozaMar 17, 2012by
HP does it again with the Officejet J4580 All In One
Now this is a great bang for the buck! Print, Copy, Scan and Fax! Wireless capability, OCR software comes with the pakage as does most of HP's bells and whistles! I purchased this because I need all the capabilities of the printer except the wireless and the price was right. There is nothing to dislike about the product. It fares well againt all others of like kind and even better has the fax and wireless which many all in ones do not. I have owned many HP's and this one is the best to date.
- bright_green_dr...Dec 13, 2012by
It does what I need it to do. Not bad for the price I paid.
I haven't figured out how to set up the wireless feature and I can't get the scan button on the printer to work but I can still scan through the computer settings and can print by using the cable.