More items related to this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $639.99Trending at $649.99
- $279.28Trending at $289.61
- $149.20Trending at $163.38
- $169.99Trending at $198.57
- $199.99Trending at $229.00
- $369.99Trending at $379.84
- $100.00Trending at $109.03
About this product
- Product InformationThe 23-inch LCD with backlit LED has a widescreen viewing angle. This serves to enhance your visual clarity. It has a non-glare screen, making this model very user-friendly and great for any room in the house. Additional accessories include VGA and HDMI ports, which you’ll find multiple uses for in your home. It's great for your desktop PC, your laptop, an external second monitor, or even gaming consoles like your Xbox One.The 2311x is a fantastic product that brings your content to life. With an aspect ratio of 16:09 and a contrast ratio of 1000, this device delivers truly stunning full HD video. This product has a brightness of 250cd/m. That means you'll enjoy deeper dark colors and enhanced white areas as you’re playing games or watching media content.The screen has a whopping 5ms response time. In addition to the VGA and HDMI accessories, this product also makes use of DVI and DVI-D. These options let you see your device in a new light with an impressive maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080.The 2311x monitor with LED technology is certainly the type of device you want if you’re worried about energy consumption. A combination of the impressive 23-inch display with the LCD and LED technology will drastically reduce power consumption. This efficiency is due to the LCD (liquid crystal display) dynamic technology and the backlit LED bulbs. You can reduce consumption even more by using the sleep function on whatever desktop or laptop you own.Not only can you adjust the height of this device, but the good news is that it’s compatible with a wall mount. The wall mount will allow you to set the height virtually wherever you want.This product can be run on most copies of Windows. This recommendation is Windows 7 to ensure the proper drivers are found and installed for this device. That's important because it gives your device the best possible picture and ensures it's operating at optimum performance. Windows 7 software finds the correct driver automatically. However, you don’t necessarily have to be running a PC with any version of Windows to use this product. MacBooks, other Apple products, and gaming consoles are compatible with this device. Simply use the necessary cables or accessories for the inputs included with this product to connect them to the external device of your choosing.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Enjoy an exceptionally thin monitor</strong><br />LED backlighting reduces the number and overall size of the components.</li><li><strong>See the detail</strong><br />Get deep blacks, brilliant color, and clarity with the ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio.</li><li><strong>Help protect the environment</strong><br />This monitor is Energy Star 5.0 qualified and EPEAT silver registered.</li></ul>
- Additional MPNXP598AA
- Display TechnologyLED LCD,LED LCD WLED LED Backlit
- Screen Size23"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Refresh Rate50Hz - 76Hz
- Form FactorDesktop
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- w_brothersApr 06, 2012by
If you desire a bigger computer monitor, do NOT hesitate to buy this!
I wanted a bigger monitor so my fiftysomething eyes wouldn't need reading glasses while using the computer. What surprised me was that the picture on that monitor would be quite a lot sharper and clearer than the flatscreen monitor I had been using, bought about five years ago from Wal-Mart. The 23" monitor that I got was "dis-branded" so that it was no longer had an HP logo on it. Why? Who knows? But it still works like an HP and I'm greatly pleased. One thing that did dismay me, at least a little, was that there were no instructions included with mine. It took something like five minutes head-scratching to assemble the monitor's stand, then five more minutes of searching to find the VERY well hidden on/off button!
- gmastersMay 07, 2012by
whats not to like at right price (under $~140)- only thing it could use is some speakers built in, or even a webcam- but most other monitors either do not have them, have crappy ones, or users do not need/want them as built-ins. Only other things that I can possibly see as improvements would be to build in the power suppy (hate wall warts but most leds have them), and some usb ports for easy coonec charging of devices on the desktop- again, not many with either feature so this rates right up their (I got 2, one new for $100 on an insane sale, pd $130 for another as refurb to make a matching pair)- normal price is probably ~$150+ if even still available at this time - you know how they all love to change model numbers rapidly)
- boots_in_msNov 16, 2011by
Large beautiful image! Great savings over similar models!
I purchased this monitor based on the reputation on HP, the size, and cost. I recently purchased another desktop which lacked a monitor. And after about 10 days of in-store and on-line browsing of others on the market, I pulled the trigger on this purchase. This monitor was easy to set, and provides a large beautiful image. I searched over multiple sites before finding it here on Ebay at a steep discount. Straight out of the box, the computer is sleek, and uncomplicated in setup. Literally arriving with only about three components (monitor, and two for the stand), I actually found myself longing for the day when a full manual would be sent along with a new product purchase. Again I DIDN'T need the manual, but without putting to fine a spin on it, if I am setting up a monitor, what good is a CD that I need top view on a monitor? Back to the monitor as I stare at it now, I love it! Wide image, and bright powerful image, it's more like looking at a TV than past monitors! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a large crisp image and wants to save desk space. I found a large leap in prices for similar moniors or a huge jump in price for monitors with larger screens. The only negative thing that I can write, and I knew this going in, so it wasn't an issue for me, but as there are no speakers, the consumer must be aware that they will need to provide their own. So if you are looking for a great large monitor, this is a great an cost effective option to others out there. Read full review
- 9371jayJan 03, 2012by
Great screen- bright , colorful, cheap, fast.
replaced 5 year old Dell 20 inch monitors. Much brighter (LED tech), clearer and more colorful. Got one for the wife also. No speakers (near useless on a monitor for decent sound anyway)nor camera. The only thing I missed was the extra USB ports that the Dell had. The price under 150 was great also. Subjectively looked brighter than other 23 inchers at Frys.
- pmhunt9112pefJan 05, 2012by
I love this monitor!
I love this product! I purchased the monitor to replace my existing monitor of the same size, which was given to me because it was defective but would still show. It stopped working completely. I love the clarity, size and sharpness of the monitor. I love watching movies, and use it to watch movies on it almost daily. If I had to say something I do not like about the monitor, it would be that it is limited in it's capacity to be adjusted, it only tilts forward and backwards, it cannot be raisted and lowered. Again, I love the product, and I did purchase an additional 3 year warranty for it. Yes, I would purchase the product again!