Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $479.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by ragecams
- Est. delivery by Jun 12
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $145.50Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by sell-it-now-industries
- Est. delivery by Jun 1
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesCapture the precious moments of your life using the GoPro HERO3 video camera. With an array of user-selectable field-of-views ranging from ultra-wide to narrow, it delivers more perspective capture options to compose the perfect shot. Moreover, the six-element aspherical lens with an aperture of f/2.8 incorporated into this waterproof camcorder helps capture distant subjects in great detail. In the photo mode, you get crisp images with a maximum resolution of 12 MP at the rate of 30 photos per second. Plug a microphone into the optional 3.5 mm stereo adapter and capture sounds with utmost clarity. The device supports media cards up to 64 GB, so you always have plenty of storage space for your pictures and videos. Lastly, with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, you can sync with iOS tablets and smartphones for seamless sharing and live preview of images and videos.
Most relevant reviews
- sto1854Dec 30, 2015by
My First Gopro
I have owned several "Gopro" copies. I own a sj4000 by Sjcam and a Mobius. The copies were very disappointing and really not at all what I expected. The Mobius is a great camera. It has the best user interface with options chosen with your computer and stored in the camera. Once ready to use, it is just a matter of turning it own, however, most gimbals are designed for the Gopro. The Sjcam sj4000 is also a nice camera and well worth the cost. My complaint with the sj4000 is that tv out(fpv streaming) has to be selected every time you turn it own and it is almost impossible to do that without removing the camera from the gimbal. I purchased the Gopro Hero3 Black edition used on Ebay and after the first footage taken from my cx-20, the difference was very obvious. The best description that I could give is the controls are very common sense and easy to get to, it fit perfectly in my Walkera gimbal and the footage looked like I had moved my head from a view finder and saw the landscape through my own eyes. Natural colors, , perfect focus without any and I mean any pixelation. This without question is the finest action cam I have owned. The price of the Gopro is more, but the results are clearly better. Is it worth the difference? Only the end user can answer that, but I will say without reservation, the Gopro Hero3 Black is flat out better than the competitors mentioned in this review. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes
- crispy.manMar 04, 2017by
Good man to buy from, great camera
Everything worked great, description spot on, no defects, and great video. Thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kalidad2011Aug 08, 2014by
To carry on your backpack, is awesome.
The GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition produces some of the best -- if not the best -- video we've seen from an action cam. Its abundant resolution and frame rate options will satisfy beginners and experienced shooters. The Bad Navigating the on-camera settings menus still isn't the best experience. Battery life can be brief depending on the features you're using. Plan to buy accessories including a microSD card. The Bottom Line Like the Hero3, the GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition's strongest attributes are its excellent video quality and impressive list of shooting options. If that's what matters most to you, this is the action cam to get. Just love it, a different kind of pohotography, must have in my back pack.
- 2blondsmiaMay 17, 2017by
Easy to use, great value.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- techybreathJun 08, 2015by
Portable, Easy to carry around, Fun, A lot of Features!
One of the best Camera's you can invest with in the market today, They're upgraded versions of course, but if this is your first time using the GoPro then you can start off with the GOPRO HERO 3 Black Edition. Pop a selfie Rod on that & you'll engage in some fun. It's water resistant once you have the case on, so if you're a cinematographer like myself. Drone shots & underwater shots can be done with this camera. The downfall is that it doesn't really have a LCD like most Camera's nowadays but that's what makes it so unique. You can download the GoPro app either on your tab or cellphone and you can use that to see footages and pictures being taken.The camera is popular you can either buy generic equipment or original stuff on the webpage.
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $332.80Trending at $369.99
- $3,549.00Trending at $3,839.99
- $1,599.99Trending at $2,151.00
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,316.99
- $139.95Trending at $168.00
- $329.95Trending at $339.00
- $76.25Trending at $78.89