Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $589.95Trending at $824.95
- $325.57Trending at $649.98
- $2,649.00Trending at $2,732.66
- $1,329.99Trending at $2,159.98
- $589.95Trending at $769.95
- $124.99Trending at $169.00
- $127.35Trending at $144.94
About this product
- DescriptionNuvi 1260T is big on features and small on profile. This ultra thin navigator has preloaded maps for North America pedestrian navigation options free traffic alerts hands free calling and ecoRoute to calculate a more fuel efficient route.
- Modelnuvi 1260T
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Handheld,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal,Map cartridges / Data cards
- Screen Size3.5"
- User InterfaceKeypad
- Display Size2.8 in. x 2.1 in.
- Display TypeLCD TFT Display
- Resolutions240 X 320
- Features3D Map View,Calculator,Converter,JPEG Image Viewer
- Audible FeaturesSpoken Street Names,Voice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorAvoid toll roads,Detour Feature,Points-of-Interest (POI),Route Recalculation,Shortest distance,Shortest time
- Compatible PDA OSWindows 2000
- Compatible DevicesNotebook
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life4 Hours
- Height2.9 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Weight0.25 lb.
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,USB
- Expansion Slot Typemicro-SD slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- twosmoove2Aug 02, 2012by
A hard product not to recommend.
Ever since I got my car in April, getting around for me was pretty tough. I didn't want to use my phone's GPS for battery purposes. I got this product with the hope of a reliable stand alone GPS. The product was more or less exactly what I wanted. The interface is simple, the directions are easy to follow, and the size is just right (for me). You can customize the voice, language, Bluetooth, and make your own little tour guide in a nutshell. You can even put in your car's information in it and turn it into an eco tracker (tracks carbon footprint, miles driven, gas used, price of gas used,etc.). It also has pedestrian maps which are useful when I'm walking in new places. The battery last about 4 or 5 hours, uses a USB charger, and charges in 2 to 3 hours. Lastly, you can transfer photos to your GPS (for bookmarking purposes). There isn't much to dislike about this gps. It is on the low end of the model line, (not buy a lot) but is just as useful as the rest. The price isn't too painful for a product this functional. Read full review
- ellen5128Jun 13, 2012by
A GPS must have!
Super easy to use. I think its the perfect screen size for a car. Other models have larger screens but i wouldn't want anything bigger for my small windshield. My only complaint is that i havent found how to switch the keyboard to qwerty yet its on alphabetic. Super easy to use. I love that i no longer need to look up on google! Also gives attractions around the area as well as gas stations, shopping, restaurants. I love it!!!
- marysaerieApr 10, 2012by
Location, location, location - It's everything!!!
Though I know several people who have GPS systems, I had never used one until I purchased this Garmin, which came highly recommended. I actually purchased this for my husband because he is now required to travel occasionally. It is extremely easy to set up and use; and recalculations are incredibly fast. I used it on a recent trip and fell in love with it. What a joy to know I won't get lost when I have no familiarity with the area into which I am driving. Even when I am not traveling 'to' a location, just running errands, it keeps track of where I am and what is around me in case I need to quickly access a hospital, gas station, restaurant, or a myriad other places. I have not found it to be undependable or wrong yet. I am 'techno-challenged', and I would recommend this to any one who is skeptical or has trepidations about driving places. Read full review
- goaliegurlmomMar 01, 2012by
I purchased this GARMIN because of the PRICE. I own/have owned 4 GARMINS, now "5". They always rank tops in Consumer Research magazines for a reason. As long as you follow the suggested guidelines, i.e not leave in a hot/cold car, etc...this product holds out. I have one that's 8 yrs. old (gave it to a friend because I wanted to update) and still works great. However, upon purchasing this one, I mistakenly read "lifetime traffic updates", and assumed it included "lifetime map updates"...OOPS! Traffic updates are great and save time, but my choice would be map updates. On the other hand, this unit is small enough for my daughter to carry in her pocket when she travels abroad this summer. A GARMIN is a GARMIN. A TOMTOM is just that, a TOMTOM. The same goes for a MAGELLAN and all others on the market. Personally, I don't think there is a GPS product on the market that even comes close to the reliability and longevity of a GARMIN. Read full review
- 1100537571@dele...Mar 14, 2012by
Awesome product!! Great value for the money!!!
I bought this because I wanted freedom to find locations in cities and states I am not familiar with. I used it right away and it was wonderful to get me from place to place and locating my motels along the way. It didn't come with instructions on how to use, but I was soon able to figure it out as it was fairly simple. It is small but easy to read and see. Love the talking feature when time to change route and it was easy to reprogram when needed. I would not be without it now!!