Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $349.00Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by electrodeals2000
- Est. delivery by May 11
- $75.99+ $5.99 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by nandyesc
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Car GPS Holders & Mounts in Consumer Electronics
Car GPS Chargers & Batteries
About this product
- DescriptionAvoid navigational nightmares and never get lost again, with the Garmin nuvi 765T automotive mountable GPS installed in your vehicle. Beyond providing directions, the innovative lane assist feature actually guides the driver to the appropriate lane for safe and sensible navigation. Hands-free calling is also included as a standard feature, adding to navigational safety for busy multi-taskers. An integrated FM traffic receiver allows the 765T to relay traffic alerts in real time to the driver, giving him or her a chance to safely navigate around traffic jams and accidents. A lightweight, feature-packed navigational aid with a gorgeous widescreen display, the Garmin nuvi 765T automotive mountable GPS is a worthy addition to any vehicle.
- Modelnüvi 765T
- MPN010-00715-20,0100071522KIT,0100071522KIT NUVI765TREFURB GRM0071520DVKIT 010-00715-20 765TRB E1GRNUVI765T GRM0071520 NUVI765T 100071520 100071521 100071522 NUVI765 100071523,100071520,100071521,100071522,100071523,765TRB,E1GRNUVI765T,GRM0071520,GRM0071520DVKIT,NUVI765,NUVI765T,NUVI765TREFURB
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal,Map cartridges / Data cards
- Screen Size4.3"
- User InterfaceKeyboard
- Display Size3.81 in. x 2.25 in.
- Display TypeLCD TFT Display
- Resolutions272 x 480
- Features3D Map View,Address Book,Audio Book Player,Calculator,Converter,JPEG Image Viewer,MP3 Player
- Audible FeaturesSpoken Street Names
- Trip calculatorAvoid toll roads,Detour Feature,Lane Assist,Points-of-Interest (POI),Real-time Traffic Reports,Route Recalculation,Shortest distance,Shortest time
- Accuisition Time - Cold38 sec
- Accuisition Time - Hot1 sec
- Compatible PDA OSWindows 2000
- Compatible DevicesNotebook
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life3 Hours
- Height3 in.
- Width4.8 in.
- Depth0.8 in.
- Weight0.4 lb.
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,USB
- Expansion Slot TypeSD (Secure Digital) Card Slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in,External Antenna Hookup
Most relevant reviews
- idahoduncanMay 25, 2016by
Oldie but a goodie...
I bought a few of these as I like their simplicity. Not unusual to have to replace the battery, about $10 and 10 minutes once you get the swing of it. Several You Tube videos will explain how it is done.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 57bonsenApr 05, 2016by
Great gps for motorcycles . Best bang for your buck. if it was waterproof it would be perfect. Awesome features.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hard_rock5Jul 27, 2015by
Great alternative for motorcycle riders.
This model connects readily to a bluetooth-equipped motorcycle helmet. I researched this on Garmin's website. Their expensive Zumo line works with motorcycle headsets, but most of their current automotive units do not, for some reason ($$$). Sure enough, the 765T connected to my Sena smh10 immediately, and I have spoken directions while I am riding. I can live with a Zip-Lok bag for riding in the rain. The display is bright, it is easy to use, and this is a great GPS.
- musouka16Mar 10, 2013by
Great product have one in every vehicle I own and plan for more
I have owned 3 of these units and all of them have had issues with the Bluetooth. Aside from this, all the units have had great tracking ability, accurate directions and the FM transmitter is a great feature for long road trips. Not only does it allow you to receive your direction over your radio, but it also has a built in MP3 player as well. The MP3 player and FM transmitter are the main reasons for my purchases. You can buy an external antenna but I have yet to actually need the one that I do own. I would caution using more than an 8 Gigabyte card for your music as it can take quite a bit of time to load up and will occasionally stop the sound from transmitting. You will need to go into the setting and disable the FM transmitter. Accept then exit to the main screen and then go in and restart the transmitter. Read full review
- neiltonioFeb 09, 2015by
Oldie but goodie; Bluetooth integration on this GPS is awesome for a biker.
Bought this as a unit that could broadcast it's audio to my UClear HBC100plus bluetooth helmet communicator, and it works exactly as intended. More modern Garmin GPSes (except those in the motorcycle-dedicated Zumo line) can't broadcast their audio to a headset - they can only pair with a phone so that you can take calls on the GPS's speakerphone. This particular unit (the 765T) has the unique ability (along with others in the 7x5 line of that vintage) of being able to pair with a headset. So anybody looking for that feature in anything less expensive than a Zumo unit (which are usually $450 and up) should take a look at the older Nuvi in the 7x5 range, as I got this for less than an eighth of what a Zumo would cost. As to functionality, it's almost identical to my Nuvi 1350 unit, which has sufficient features and ease-of-use for my taste. Great GPS buy if you can find a nicely used one out there. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $534.95Trending at $575.00
- $937.99Trending at $1,374.00
- $199.99Trending at $212.88
- $791.95Trending at $826.18
- $299.99Trending at $499.99
- $799.00Trending at $932.06
- $449.00Trending at $459.00