More items related to this product
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $534.95Trending at $586.25
- $1,299.99Trending at $1,329.99
- $2,499.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $939.19Trending at $1,244.00
- $449.99Trending at $699.99
- $1,099.99Trending at $2,199.98
- $449.00Trending at $474.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garmin nuvi 200W Automotive GPS Receiver offers an economical navigation choice. Like all nuvi 200-series members, the 200 features an easy-to-use colourful touchscreen and ultra-slim design, making it suitable for everyday navigation. The Garmin nuvi 200W sports a sleek, slim design and fits comfortably in your pocket or purse. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes it convenient for navigation by car or foot. Its just not navigation that this versatile unit is capable of, the nuvi 200W includes many travel tools including JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more. It also comes with Garmin Lock, an anti-theft feature, and configurable vehicle icons that lets you select car-shaped graphics to show your location on the map.
- Modelnüvi 200W
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal,Map cartridges / Data cards
- Screen Size4.3"
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- WAAS FeaturesEGNOS enabled,WAAS enabled
- Number of Channels12 Channels
- Display Size2.25 in. x 3.81 in.
- Display Type65k Colors Display
- Resolutions480 x 272
- Features3D Map View,Calculator,Converter,JPEG Image Viewer,Waypoint Icons
- Audible FeaturesVoice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorAvoid toll roads,Current speed,Detour Feature,Maximum speed,Odometer,Points-of-Interest (POI),Route Recalculation,Shortest distance,Shortest time,Trip Timers
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life5 Hours
- Weight0.2 Kg
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Expansion Slot TypeSD (Secure Digital) Card Slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- dochol_123May 05, 2011by
Awesome product and great value for £38.00
Easily fits into the car - suctioned onto windscreen - and into cigar lighter for power. Easy to enter the details of your journey and takes you to your destination with little hassle. DOES NOT continually tell you what to do and if you have to travel 20 miles to your next course correction you don't hear the sat-nav and you can hold an easy conversation in the car or listen to music. All in all a great 10/10
- sunnymax10Jul 08, 2012by
Would have been good if it worked
The item doesn't work properly - no sound plus I didn't get the cable, the keypads are hard so you have to literally hit the keys for the display to work
- kelivanovOct 08, 2012by
Could be worse.
It is a bit slow,not bad for long distances,but driving around London for example made me throw one of these out of the window.