All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe StreetPilot c340 is part of Garmin's c300 series, which features portable, affordable GPS navigators for the road. The c340 boasts a 3.5 inch screen and comes with preloaded maps for easy use right out of the box. The maps include a point of interest database with restaurants, hotels, and other relevant locations, with the option to input your personal POIs for ease of access. The bundled mount has a suction cup that attaches securely to the windshield, allowing you to position the navigator in the best location or to move it from car to car. This, combined with its readable display and voice directions, make the c340 a solid GPS option.
- ModelStreetPilot c340
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size3.5"
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- WAAS FeaturesWAAS enabled
- Number of Channels12 Channels
- Display Size2.8 in. x 2.1 in.
- Display TypeLCD TFT Display
- Resolutions320 X 240
- Features3D Map View
- Audible FeaturesProximity Alarm,Voice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorMaximum speed,Odometer,Points-of-Interest (POI),Real-time Traffic Reports,Route Recalculation,Trip Timers
- Included Software/MapsCanada Maps,USA Maps
- Accuisition Time - Cold45 sec
- Accuisition Time - Initial Time15 sec
- Update Rate1 per second, continuous
- Max. Horizontal Accuracy< 49 feet
- WAAS Position Accuracy< 10 feet
- Battery Type and QuantityProprietary Lithium
- Battery Life8 Hours
- Height3.2 in.
- Width4.4 in.
- Depth2.8 in.
- Weight0.59 lb.
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Expansion Slot TypeSD (Secure Digital) Card Slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- rgminorOct 04, 2015by
What it should be. Garmin Street Pilot
For one time I finally own one and can say it is nice. when you buy one second hand make sure you have memory and wires for the car a must. I had neither you have to have this to make it work past go. It turns on and shows the map but the details are not until you have memory. The wire hooks to the car and tells you how fast you are going and where to turn. I would recomend any of them if you have it but if not make sure you have the basics. plus is the window attachment for the purpose of keeping up with it without having to handle it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- uscan_hgfnvAug 24, 2016by
It was exactly what I needed. It shipped out quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- vjp1505Mar 02, 2015by
ONE OF THE BEST MOVES I HAVE EVER MADE NEXT TO MY WIFE!!!!
Thank You for giving me this opportunity to review this product!!!! First Off, I would like to explain that I am a Senior Business Analyst., who travels all over this Country and in Canada, and I am in Three (3) different city's each and every week!! Last week I flew into Chicago without (Dolly) that's what I call her, and I proceeded to the Avis counter to pick-up my rental. I remembered I left "Dolly" home, so I had asked the Avis Rep. for a GPS as I was going into the city from O'Hare Airport. He kindly added the GPS to my bill for $86.00 for the TWO (2) day rental of the vehicle. This new SAMSUNG I-PAD GPS, IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS!!! IT SHUTS DOWN ON ITS OWN WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING AND TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE!! IT FREEZES UP IF YOU ARE DOWNTOWN AND THEN BLAMES THE WI-FI NETWORK!! IT DOES NOT ANNOUNCE A TURN UNTILL YOU HAVE ALREADY PASSED IT!!! WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK!! I RETURNED THIS PIECE OF JUNK TO THE SAME COUNTER IN WHICH I PICKED-IT UP, AND EXPRESSED MY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE DEVICE, AT WHICH TIME THE REP. REMOVED IT FROM MY BILL. THEY ALSO EXPLAINED THAT I WAS NOT THE ONLY DISSATISFYED CUSTOMER WITH THIS GPS. So, the point that I am trying to make is this. This older GPS, (DOLLY) has never failed me in HUNDREDS OF CITIES, HAS NEVER SHUT DOWN, GOT ME LOST, BLAMED THE WI-FI, OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. SO, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT IS VERY RELIABLE, THIS IS IT. THIS GPS IS GREAT, AND THE REASON FOR THIS PURCHASE WAS THAT (DOLLY) HAD A MATE, AND I HAVE A BACK-UP IN THE EVENT THAT DOLLY'S BATTERY'S DIE. YOU CANNOT FIND ANYONE TO FIX THIS GPS, AND THE COMPANY NO LONGER WORKS ON THEM!!! I GUESS THEY ARE CONSIDERED ANTIQUES!!! BUT, I'LL TAKE IT OVER THIS NEW JUNK ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! IF YOU TRAVEL LIKE I DO, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!!!! Read full review
- willburlJul 11, 2015by
garmin is the best GPS and is simple to operate.
It was a great but and it works perfectly. I have only used it a few times, I bought this product help me navigate around the city and it works good a friend has a 330 street pilot that,s what caught my attention,how easy it was to operate.
- bellegrove007Feb 25, 2011by
A great GPS unit
I actually purchased one of these several years ago, when they first came out. I wanted to buy a second unit, to keep at a vacation home I have in SC. I know that there are a multitude of GPS units out there, but I had used this one, loved how well it worked, and looked for a used one on eBay. I found a clean unit from a reputable seller, and purchased it. I contacted Garmin, and because it was never registered before, they allowed me to register it and they sent me an updated map CD for it. I also judge a product by the service provided by the manufacturer, and Garmin seems very professional in how they handle things. Overall, I really like the unit. If there is anything about it I would change, it would be to announce the upcoming street a little sooner, sometimes it seems as though you are right on top of the street you wish to turn onto before the GPS voice announces it. Read full review
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $534.95Trending at $586.25
- $1,299.99Trending at $1,329.99
- $2,499.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $939.19Trending at $1,244.00
- $449.99Trending at $699.99
- $1,099.99Trending at $2,199.98
- $449.00Trending at $474.00