Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $91.99Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by mygoods
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
- $109.31Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by apc_sales
- Est. delivery by Aug 1
All listings for this product
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $559.95Trending at $1,009.95
- $1,329.99Trending at $1,839.99
- $349.00Trending at $379.99
- $249.99Trending at $255.95
- $394.99Trending at $679.99
- $2,200.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $265.37Trending at $278.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garmin Forerunner 410 is a wristwatch type GPS receiver ideal for athletes. This Garmin GPS receiver continuously tracks and stores time, pace, distance, heart rate, and elevation, and helps you to analyze your workout or training. With the Garmin Connect feature, the Garmin Forerunner 410 lets you upload your training data wirelessly to Garmin Connect online community, enabling you to perform in-depth analysis of your workouts. This wristwatch type GPS receiver features HotFix satellite prediction technology, so it locks on to satellites promptly and offers navigation assistance within seconds. The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery of the Garmin GPS receiver offers 8 hours of backup on full charge.
- ModelForerunner 410 Black with Heart Rate Monitor
- UsageGPS Watch
- System TypeWatch
- Screen Size1.06"
- User InterfaceButtons on Unit
- Display TypeGrayscale Display
- Resolutions124 x 95
- FeaturesAlarm,Customizable Screen,Heart Rate Monitor
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life8 Hours
- Height2.78 in.
- Width1.88 in.
- Depth0.65 in.
- Weight0.13 lb.
- Environmental ProtectionIPX7 Waterproof Standard
Most relevant reviews
- fahad581Sep 13, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tirovacheMay 25, 2012by
Very good for the price and functionality
I bought this product to keep track of my fitness, pace and balance my calorie intake with my exercising. To this end, it's worked perfectly. The bezel functions great and once you get past the initial learning curve it's easy to navigate through the menus. You're able to turn on and off the GPS which is a great little feature if you just want to go for a run and track your time and calories. I usually turn off the GPS when I'm playing indoor sports (squash). The battery lasts for a solid 8 hours with the GPS enabled. If you're worried about leaving it on, don't. The Forerunner 410 has an auto power save mode which will turn it off for you. You can also disable this feature but it's default for power save when you purchase the watch. In terms of tracking your movements, it follows you perfectly. There are no estimated lines or jumps from one place to another if you're using runkeeper. The display in training mode is fantastic and you can customise it to suit you. You can have three items per display with multiple displays. I keep the Time, Speed and Heart rate on the main display. You can keep select between displays easily enough, or have it auto scroll. With this product, you also get the Heart rate monitor. The strap is very comfortable although I can see it being a bit small for the larger folk. You can lock the watch by pressing the two side buttons and unlock it in the same way. This prevents accidental stopping while you're training or hitting the bezel. One of the things I don't like about the watch is that it will not communicate with the Forerunner 410 is it WILL NOT communicate with the Tanita BC-1000 scales, even though the scales are ANT compatible. I didn't think to research this before I purchased the watch. This is something not a lot of people would be interested in, but look up the Tanita scales and you'll see why a person might be. Considering the cost of this product and it's small size, it's worth the trade off not to be able to use the Tanita. Speaking of which, the Forerunner 410 is a little bigger than a watch, so it's perfectly sized for your wrist. Some of the other Garmin products are huge and this was a real selling point for me. If you're looking for a GPS/Heart monitor watch, this is a great buy Read full review
- 1202713903@dele...Jan 05, 2014by
Before I bought this watch, I had read a few reviews about it. It is easy to use, the premium heart rate belt is very comfortable. The touch bezel works even with glows. On the garmin connect website one can analyse the trainings, and measure the progression. The review I'v read: http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2011/01/garmin-forerunner-410-in-depth-review.html All in all, it was a great deal for this price!
- kennedyrs11Apr 10, 2013by
Good product, has the basic functions needed for running and cycling. Your gps delay at the start, but after capturing the satellite signal has positioning information with good accuracy. A great service from Garmin is the data mapping activities, just plug the receiver into a computer logged on the internet and bring the clock without using wires. Just did not like the size and width of the rubber strap. In thin wrist, the watch is left on the sidelines, seem higher than it actually is, believe it was developed for medium to large wrists. Overall, I am satisfied with the product.
- chermonderbladJun 10, 2013by
The beautiful sports watch for the fans to run in open spaces!
Excellent sports watch! Fully met my expectations! This is exactly what I need! These watches give me extra motivation to trenerovke always feel their capabilities and try to improve your achievements! Three active screen provide all the necessary information during the run, switching between screens is very convenient, just a touch! Everyone who likes to run in the open recommend this watch, very good thing, after the purchase, which will be run and the results are interesting not take long! Thank you all and good luck!