More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,499.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,249.97
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe FinePix camera comes with a 14MP CCD sensor which assures you crisp and clear image performance. You can focus brilliantly on the subject of your image with the 5x wide-angle optical zoom of this Fujifilm FinePix. Being a water-proof and shock-proof camera, this Fujifilm 14.0 MP digi cam makes for a rough and tough digital camera. The FinePix camera comes with a GPS Geo-tagging function enabling you to trace the exact location of the place where you are standing. The 2.7-inch anti-reflective screen oft his Fujifilm FinePix lets you take a quick and clear look at the images captured. With the Web upload option, you can upload the images taken with this Fujifilm 14.0 MP digi cam to site like YouTube and Facebook. The Face Detection functionality of the FinePix camera focuses on the faces while clicking on a picture.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Pin-point your location, anywhere in the world</strong><br />An increasing number of compact cameras feature GPS tagging, but the FinePix XP30 features this type of functionality in a rugged, outdoor model. What's more, the GPS features on the camera won't only tell you where you are in the world; it offers additional functions that are essential for outdoor shooting and will make you wonder how you ever managed without them. Locations can be displayed either as longitude and latitude or by place name. The FinePix XP30 has an embedded list featuring around half a million places of interest across the globe. When a shot is taken, the image is tagged with location information, enabling you to quickly find shots of a place you've visited. But that's not all. If you visit a location that you want to return to but can't remember which way to go, the Photo Navigation mode is invaluable. Simply find a shot of the location and the FinePix XP30 will not only tell you how far it is from your current spot, it'll show you the direction you need to travel to get there. For those who want to re-trace their steps and map a route of their travels, the route logging function is sure to appeal.</li><li><strong>Proof that it's ready for anything</strong><br />The FinePix XP30 is ready for anything you can throw it. Thanks to the '4 way Protection' system, you'll be able to keep taking pictures long after conventional cameras have been packed away. With a riveted front panel and rounded body shape featuring a smart two-tone design, the XP30 is waterproof to 5 meters, making it perfect for underwater photography, for taking pictures in heavy rain or snow, or simply for running it under the tap when it gets dirty. Shockproof up to 1.5 meters, so it'll handle being dropped or knocked around in a trucksack. Dust/sandproof, meaning you can take it to the beach without having to worry about the sand clogging it up. Freezeproof to -10Â°C, perfect for skiing, snowboarding or any other sub-zero activities.</li><li><strong>Quality optics delivers perfect pictures</strong><br />Sporting a Fujinon 5x wide optical zoom covering 28-140 mm, the FinePix XP30 is well equipped to deliver high quality images. In addition to the fine optical quality, the XP30 features Fuji's advanced optical image stabilization system to help combat camera shake. Pictures can be taken and still be blur-free, making it ideal for underwater and night-time shooting.</li><li><strong>A wide range of functions for every shot you take</strong><br />As well as offering all the benefits of an outdoor camera, the FinePix XP30 is also a great picture-taking machine in its own right. It boasts a full range of flash overrides, face detection for perfect portraits and a healthy selection of subject-based scene modes, which includes motion panorama which automatically stitches up to three shots to create panoramic picture. There's even a number of in-camera retouching functions including crop, rotate and red-eye removal. Outdoor photographers wanting to shoot video aren't neglected either; the FinePix XP30 offers HD movie capture of 720p at 30 frames per second or conventional 640 x 480 pixel definition.</li></ul>
- Camera TypeUnderwater
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom6.8x
- Sensor Resolution14.2 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size10MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth0.9 in.
- Height2.7 in.
- Width3.9 in.
- Weight5.22 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Digital Video FormatAVI
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Exterior ColorGreen
Most relevant reviews
- sailtortoiseFeb 07, 2012by
Overall, I expect this camera to perform well for it's intended purpose.
First let me say that if I'm not happy with a product it is usually my own fault for not doing enough research before the purchase. The purpose for this camera was to take motorcycle touring, where it needs to be rugged and not take up much space. It is small in size and should be rugged enough. I have only taken a few pictures with it to date, but am happy with the picture quality. Transferred a few images to a photoshop program and zoomed in a considerable amount keeping a sharp image. I do have two complaints, the first is the battery / SD card door does not readily latch, you have to help it with a fingernail to get the catch to set. The second is with the GPS encoding (my lack of research here) in that the location data does not show up embedded on the image when viewing the photo files. I was also expecting to be able to choose either coordinates or place name, but can't do that. Overall, I expect this camera to perform well for it's intended purpose at it's relatively low cost. Read full review
- walter_birmAug 23, 2011by
Got the camera for its waterproof and toughness. So far so good.
Takes great pictures underwater. The pictures above water I am still getting a handle on, more come out blurry than I expected. One real problem so far - the battery charger recharged the battery 3-4 times then died. I am waiting on the replacement from Fuji now. In the mean time, I bought another battery and charger from Walmart. This charger is working fine so far.
- goldbug81Jul 27, 2011by
Great camera and very durable!!
I love this camera. The only issue I have is the auto adjust. Pictures tend to come out too dark if taken in the auto mode. I was concerned with the battery but once I fully charged it, it has lasted a week so far with taking pictures every day. Overall a great camera for people on the go and around water and windy conditions with dirt blowing.
- floridapanther2...Jan 20, 2012by
Great underwater camera for the price. Many great features.
Camera works great, love the underwater feature. The only drawback is you hear the zoom clicking while in video mode, so i don't adjust zoom while shooting videos, I keep zoom adjusted in the middle of it's range. Nice Camera for the price.
- temil69Sep 02, 2012by
Got a great price on the camera and accessories. Bought as a present for my wife, but fighting off the urge to get one for myself as well. Can't find anything else to match the features and quality for the money!