Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $79.95Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by evalueexpo
- Est. delivery by Sep 30
- $34.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by gizmos_gadgets_gaming_galore
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fujifilm FinePix XP20 compact digital camera captures high-resolution photos and videos that can easily be viewed on the 2.7-inch LCD screen. This Fujifilm 14.2 MP camera has a green body and measures 2.7 inches tall, 3.91 inches wide, and 0.94 inches deep. It is compact and portable, weighing only 5.11 oz. A rechargeable Li-ion battery powers this Fujifilm 14.2 MP camera. It can accommodate various lighting conditions and features a built-in autoflash with red-eye reduction. This compact digital camera has face-detection technology, which results in enhanced portrait photographs. The CCD-shift image stabilization adjusts for unwanted camera shake, thus creating a clear, sharp picture. Furthermore, the Fujifilm FinePix XP20 compact digital camera is designed with adventure in mind. The rubber grip on this Fujifilm 14.2 MP camera ensures the user will have a firm hold while other features protect it from the elements, including cold temperatures, dust, water, and shock vibrations.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>14-megapixel</strong><br />The FinePix XP20 captures sharp, high-resolution photos and videos, suitable for enlarging or displaying on a big screen.</li><li><strong>Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens + wide-angle 28 mm</strong><br />The high-quality 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range. The XP20 also has the added benefit of a 28 mm wide-angle perspective, which gives you more versatility when photographing your adventures.</li><li><strong>CCD-shift image stabilization</strong><br />Combining CCD-shift image stabilization with high sensitivity, the FinePix XP20 greatly reduces the effects of camera shake and subject blur to deliver crisp, clear shots in even the most demanding conditions.</li><li><strong>Motion panorama mode</strong><br />Capture the grandeur of the great outdoors in impressive panorama photos. The FinePix XP20 automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned.</li><li><strong>SR auto</strong><br />The camera automatically recognizes six of the most commonly photographed scenes and optimizes camera settings for beautiful results every time.</li><li><strong>Natural light and with flash mode</strong><br />Natural light and with flash takes two photos in quick succession, one with flash and one without, eliminating the guesswork of flash photography.</li><li><strong>Tracking auto focus</strong><br />Great for capturing dynamic close-ups, this function keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even when the zoom is fully extended.</li><li><strong>Red-eye removal</strong><br />Red-eye removal eliminates unsightly red-eye reflections to ensure flattering flash portraits and party pictures.</li><li><strong>Image search</strong><br />Convenient image search function lets you quickly and easily select photos based on any of several criteria.</li><li><strong>Waterproof</strong><br />It is sealed with powerful waterproof. Get close, capture the excitement and dynamic scenes of the water world.</li><li><strong>Shockproof</strong><br />Perfect for sports activities, the FinePix XP20 can survive a 1.5 m fall.</li><li><strong>Freezeproof</strong><br />The FinePix XP20 will suit perfectly for any winter activities proving its durability for maximum -10Â°C.</li><li><strong>Dustproof</strong><br />It is great for locations such as sandy beaches and outdoor wilderness.</li><li><strong>2.7-inch LCD</strong><br />The LCD is clear and easy to see even in bright conditions.</li><li><strong>Reinforced glass lens cover</strong><br />It is equipped with a strengthened glass lens cover providing outdoor protection.</li><li><strong>Folded zoom lens</strong><br />The zoom lens is securely sheltered and protected from shock.</li><li><strong>Anti-slip rubber grip</strong><br />A rubber grip firms your camera clutch during tough conditions.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom6.8x
- Sensor Resolution14.2MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Weight5.11 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Exterior ColorGreen
Most relevant reviews
- pjon1594Sep 01, 2016by
Nice little camera!
If you are looking for a nice little pocket camera, that is durable, and can go underwater, this is the one for you. This is my third one, and I absolutely love it. You do have to be careful to FULLY CLOSE the battery compartment, in order to keep the water out (listen for the "click'). But it take great underwater pics, and pretty good regular pics. Video is solid, including the sound quality. It doesn't take great pics in low light, or at night, but that's not what you are buying this unit for (use your phone). I tried the upgrade to this (the XP90) and although it may have more features, etc., it was too bulky for me (not extremely so, but too much for my liking). I wanted something to easily fit in my pocket, that I could whip out at a moment's notice at the beach, hiking, rafting, snorkeling, etc. This fits that bill. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- jagsecure49Oct 30, 2015by
Fuji Digital camera is a winner
I love the underwater shots and the fact that it can be dropped but doesn't break. At least not yet.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dixiskippyMay 19, 2017by
It worked for the parts I needed on mine.
Verified purchase: Yes
- close_connectio...Jan 23, 2012by
XP20 is a great buy for the starting videographer.
What an Awesome camera! I've only had mine for a few days now, but so far I've tested it for the drop shock, which it fell more than five feet and still performed great, and living in Maine, we just had a snow storm, temps below the 14 degrees that it states, and the camera worked just fine with out fogging up the images. I have checked the blur for active movements, it caputres dancing and kung fu movements great, even better than my last Fuji camera. I am most pleased with the night/dim light feature. I was able to catch a clear video of my son playing a video game in a pitch dark room with only light generating from the game itself. It captured the video clearly! That is better clarity than any of my previous cameras, even my older Fuji. I love the FinePix line, they are great products and the XP20 is wonderful for all my needs. Now I just need to test it out underwater! 5/31/13 - Update - I've had this camera for a little over a year now, and I highly recommend it. Yes, it's a bit sluggish taking photo's, but it delivers high definition, great shots! The feature I LOVE MOST about this camera is that I have not had it fog up, not even once, in the coldest winter weather! It takes GREAT snowboarding, sledding, shoeing shots! No fog in the extreme cold, and the action setting works great in the cold too! The extreme cold weather is the main reason I purchased this camera, and it has not yet let me down! ~ Rhonda Close ~ Close_Connections! Read full review
- plimmedAug 10, 2011by
Nice solid camera - cheaper and better than buying a bunch of disposables!
It takes really good underwater pics at low depths. Super-fun just goofing around under the water! It also takes good pictures out of the water. I think my challenge is that I assume all my pics are going to be good, but you have to remember if there is moisture on the lens - you were just in the water, there are water drops on your picture. You also can't see the viewfinder underwater, so it has a handy "chime" to tell you when the camera is on. That helped a lot. Its so durable I want to use it everywhere on vacation, but took a lot of pics that turned out bad because the lens had a fingerprint or dust on it. Not a camera defect just a "watch out".
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,274.99
- $5,139.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,699.99Trending at $1,729.99
- $584.99Trending at $603.24
- $978.00Trending at $988.00
- $1,788.91Trending at $1,999.00
- $1,829.00Trending at $1,999.00