All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,496.95
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationWhereas some cameras would quake in their cases, the gallant FinePix XP10 would charge to battle. Shockproof (1m), waterproof (3m), freezeproof (-10°) and dustproof, this little camera is as hard as nails!Not only will it escape from the most dangerous adventures completely unscathed, but this sturdy snapper will capture great shots, too. With a rubberized grip the XP10 won't slip out of control in the midst of the action. And with large, illuminated buttons on the back, you won't miss out on those precious action shots by fiddling around trying to locate the right button!
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Advanced 3D modes</strong><br />With individual shutter 3D shooting, you can take two shots of the same subject from different positions, and the camera automatically merges and saves the captured images as a single enhanced 3D photo. After the first image is taken, it appears as a transparent overlay on the monitor to help you align and frame the second shot. Photos of distant subjects like mountains and skyscrapers look amazing in enhanced 3D, while close-up subjects like flowers come to life in natural 3D.</li><li><strong>Parallax control (3D tuning function)</strong><br />The camera automatically adjusts parallax in 3D auto mode for an optimal sense of depth. Manual mode is also possible by operating the parallax control lever on the back of the camera to easily fine- tune the sense of depth and alignment of the images.</li><li><strong>2-color simultaneous shooting</strong><br />Change the settings and with one press of the shutter, you can take two photos of the same scene with a different color tonality. Set one lens system to standard and the other to the vivid colors of chrome. You can also capture the scene in both standard and vintage black and white or shoot simultaneously with chrome and black and white. Fujifilm doubles your enjoyment of every moment.</li><li><strong>2-sensitivity simultaneous shooting</strong><br />Take two photos of the same instant - one at high sensitivity and one at low sensitivity. For example, you can take panned shots of a moving subject at the exact same instant with different degrees of background motion blur. In dark scenes, you can prioritize blur reduction for one shot, and image quality for the other. For times when you are not sure which sensitivity setting is best, you can shoot the moment at two settings and later pick the image to keep during playback.</li><li><strong>Manual shooting functions</strong><br />Choose "M" (Manual) mode for the freedom to set shutter speed and aperture. Get instant control of depth of field in "A" (Aperture priority) mode. With the built-in "P" (Program) mode, the camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value. Take the shot you want, whether it is in 2D or 3D.</li><li><strong>Super intelligent flash</strong><br />This advanced flash system automatically adjusts flash output and timing to capture subjects and background in bright natural detail over the full flash range. No more flash washout even when taking ultra close-up shots.</li><li><strong>Mode dial and scene position</strong><br />Just select the Scene Position (SP) that matches the subject and situation. The camera automatically optimizes every setting from shutter speed and white balance to sensitivity and even selects whether or not the flash is required. Moments are captured with the best possible results for both 2D and 3D photos.</li><li><strong>Fujinon lens - two sets of lens that work in the same way as human eyes</strong><br />The ability to perceive depth comes from viewing an object along two different lines of sight. This phenomenon is called parallax. The FinePix REAL 3D W3 is fitted with dual lenses to capture realistic images that are unchanged from how human eyes see them. Both optical 3x zoom lenses capture subjects beautifully, even from a distance. The camera's developed stainless steel frame maintains the optical axis with high precision. All these features are combined in a light, compact, stylish body.</li><li><strong>3D CCD system - natural sense of depth with synchronized control of two CCDs</strong><br />With its two 10 megapixel sensors, the FinePix REAL 3D W3 captures even the finest of details. The synchronized control of the two sensors and lenses prevents any inaccuracy between the two images and produces a perfectly matched pair of images which, when combined, produce a single image with a very natural sense of depth.</li></ul>
- ModelXP10 / XP11
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom6x
- Sensor Resolution12.2 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range9-300cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera36 - 180mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed1/4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 3.1 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Forced On,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size13MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone,Without Viewfinder
- Depth2.5 in.
- Height0.9 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Weight4.8 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG
- Still Image FormatEXIF 2.3,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature-10 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,AF Tracking,Anti-Dust Technology,Audio Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Automatic Scene Recognition (SR Auto),Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Direct Print,Dust proof,Exif Print Support,Face Detection,Freezeproof,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Red-eye Correction,Shock Resistant,Shockproof,USB 2.0 Compatibility,Water Resistant,Waterproof,YouTube Capture Mode
- Face DetectionYes
- Underwater UseYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsAnti-blur,Auction,Beach,Flower,Landscape,Museum,Natural light,Natural light & with flash,Night (tripod),Night mode,Party/indoor,Portrait enhancer,Portrait mode,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text,Underwater
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Shade (Preset)
- Exterior ColorBlue
Most relevant reviews
- caffreymJan 13, 2013by
Solid product for limited uses.
This camera is adequate for its purpose. It's waterproof (so far), and it takes decent pictures. Flaws - lcd glare in the sun makes it nearly impossible to see what you're photographing; photo quality degrades on zoom. Pros - fits nicely in your hand, looks good, battery life is better than I'd thought it would be, and it take GREAT underwater photos.
- shepy7543Oct 20, 2014by
very nice camera
fuji camera is a nice small and light weight unit. It works great and is very easy to use. My whole family can use this and download and view .
- diverdave1954Apr 01, 2011by
Fujifilm FinePix XP10 12.2 Megapixel
Pros: I took this camera on a trip to central America.It takes great pictures,is easy to use and very durable. It has many user setable features. Its a great point and shoot camera that fits easily into a pocket when you just can't take a big bulky camera with you. Cons: You need to purchase a spare battery because battery life is short,About one day of shooting. The camera uses a battery pack not AA or AAA batteries so you must buy a battery made for this camera.I would much prefer it use standard batteries because a place to recharge a battery pack is not always available.(it can be charged from AC or a laptop useing the included USB charging cable)
- taporsnapApr 21, 2011by
nice camera with nice features..
I like the cameras features, very easy to navigate through menu. I really like the wide angle i get from the camera lens. The shape on camera fits perfect into hand and easy to maneuver. About the only drawback is the cameras battery life, which I took care of by buying two extra batteries for it. Real happy with it so far, and can't wait to try it underwater now..
- cobrakiller88Dec 23, 2011by
Great Camera!!! Great Features!!!!! Great price!!!!! PERFECT!!!!
Great camera!!!! Very user friendly!!!! The Picture quality is PERFECT, regular and under water. There is a microphone in the camera so when your watching the videos you took underwater u can here the water effects and everything. All in all the camera was worth the money and is definitely a 5*****