Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $195.00+ $6.00 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by buckeyetechnology
- See details for delivery est.
- $99.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by liquidexpress765
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationGet more for less with the Fujifilm FinePix S Series s4200 14.0 MP digital camera in black. The S4200 is a best-in-class low-budget, high-quality point-and-shoot camera that was specifically designed to ensure improvements in video and photography production. This Fujifilm camera allows users to gain maximum reach without compromising image quality or convenience. Ideal for all your amateur video and photography needs, the S4200 is robust, compact, and easy to use, and it can be operated in either auto or movie mode. The new and improved FinePix S4200 from Fujifilm features a 24x Fujinon Optical Power Zoom lens that captures photos with remarkable clarity and at a high speed. The speed and functionality of the camera allow users to capture high-quality images in a wide range of shooting conditions. Its long lens makes the black Fujifilm FinePix S4200 one of the best low-end mega zoom cameras for capturing images that require a longer zoom length. Thanks to its zoom ability, the 14-megapixel CCD sensor, and image stabilization, the camera does well at capturing the perfect shot of moving subjects. Its wide-angle focal length, which is its main feature, is equivalent to 24-576 mm. The Fujifilm FinePix S4200 is the ideal travel partner. It is compact, comfortable to hold, and powered by AA batteries, and it also comes with a neck strap as well as a computer/television connection cable. The S4200 is a follow-up to the FinePix S2980. The physical design is similar, but the button locations are different. The Playback, F-mode, and other buttons can be found on the top and back of the FinePix S4200. It also carries a 24x f3.1-5.9 24-576mm lens. Fujifilm maintains its hallmark of remarkable engineering with the FinePix S4200 by incorporating Fujinon lenses, which minimizes chromatic aberrations and distortions of the images captured. The result is images of exceptional clarity displaying edge-to-edge sharpness. Stamp dating is available. The S4200 from Fujifilm has a DSLR-like design. The digital camera features a 3-inch LCD screen, a mega zoom lens, 6.7x digital zoom ability, 1280x720 maximum resolution, and full auto to full manual shooting modes. The electronic viewfinder and manual modes are usually not found in digital cameras of this type and price range. The maximum resolution feature allows videographers excellent views of their shots during playback. The FinePix S4200 performs well outdoors in good lighting. The FinePix S4200 from Fujifilm also features a built-in flash to get to those areas that are hard to illuminate. When not in use, the flash drops down over the lens barrel. This can be activated by pressing the flash button located on the left side of the camera. To open flash options, press the right button of the nav pad, which is located on the back. The flash options feature is only available when the flash is activated. The zoom is operated by the zoom rocker that is wrapped around the shutter release. Be sure to read the manual on how to use and care for the camera and supplied software. The selection of memory cards for this camera are SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, and SDXC Memory Card.
- Camera TypeBridge
- Optical Zoom24x
- Digital Zoom6.7x
- Sensor Resolution14.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Weight15.84 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Additional FeaturesUSB
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- nicksell333Mar 07, 2017by
Picture quality very poor, decent camera for a beginner perhaps.
Unfortunately my Samsung s6 camera takes far superior pictures. This s4200 takes much better pictures from far away than up close,oddly. Pictures up close (not zoomed in) are decent at best. Does have a good flash.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- morga-pelinJun 28, 2014by
Keep it for the Beginners.
As I am an aspiring photographer, this camera is not really good for photography. As a beginner I found a lot of use for it but as I have improved my skills, this camera lacks a lot of what I am looking for in a camera. All the settings are off even after I reset it, the focus is crap, my pictures are blurry or too dark or light. I've adjusted the settings many times and still nothing. It also highlights too much of one color and not enough of another. My little Kodak Easy Share C1450, took way higher quality than this camera. Although I didn't like the camera since I have improved in my photography, I recommend it to beginners. It takes nice pictures on the P (Program) Setting on the Camera. It has a nice build and many features, too many for me to figure out though.
- oldyooperworksh...Apr 03, 2015by
Perfectly Awesome camera! great vlaue! perfect for beginners.
wanted an affordable upgrade to my S1000 and the FUJI S4200 fills the want perfectly. easy to use. pretty self explanatory in auto mode. the photo's this camera takes are awesome. the macro's shots are excellent. 14 mega pix shots totally blew me away. movie mode fascinating. 24X super wide zoom is awesome also. very good camera for the beginner as well, just point and shoot.
- bigmoneymovemak...Apr 09, 2013by
I would purchase future models of this camera. its great
honestly i love the camera. the picture quality is beautiful, the video quality is well worth the price. im still experimenting with all the different features but so far so good. the only thing i thing could use an upgrade is the zoom function while recording video. it isnt smooth at all. jumps instead of glides in which causes the focus to go in and out during the process. not good for zooming in and out for my music video scenes. but overall i would recommend this camera for any novice looking to start a hobby in photograpy.
- mugs99Nov 12, 2014by
Easy to use and takes great photos
I bought this used and discovered that it had a lot of sand in it and had to spend $65 to have it cleaned. That being said, it is an excellent camera that has user-friendly features. It feels very comfortable and secure in my hand. This is an upgrade from a simple Fujifilm camera I have had for years, and I highly recommend this brand.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,374.57Trending at $2,698.00
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $562.00Trending at $679.00
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $614.96Trending at $749.00