Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,374.57Trending at $2,698.00
- $3,954.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $562.00Trending at $679.00
- $779.99Trending at $799.95
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $619.00Trending at $749.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fujifilm FinePix S2950 features a 14 MP sensor that produces high-quality images. Its 18x optical zoom lens allows you to magnify your subject to capture blur-free images. With its 28 mm to 504 mm lens, it enables you to capture a wider background without changing focus. This black Fujifilm camera has a sensitivity of up to ISO 6400 that captures images even in low light. In addition, its 3-inch LCD monitor lets you instantly review captured images.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom18x
- Digital Zoom6.7x
- Resolution14.0 MP
- LCD Screen Size3"
- Weight0.34 Kg
- Interchangeable LensNot Interchangeable Lenses
- Optical Zoom18x
- Camera Resolution14.0 MP
- HD Recording Format720p (HDTV)
Most relevant reviews
- classywayMar 01, 2012by
Great product ,value for money
I needed a camera that is professional to take photos for my restaurant's menu, but did not have the big money to do so. When I bought the Fuji film Fine Pix S2950 I was surprised to see all the features of an expensive professional camera without the big money spent. Very clear high resolution pictures and the settings are unlimited.You can still use the Auto setting and get marvelous pictures.built in flash. the only thing I wished it was is that it uses 4x AA batteries and not like a rechargeable one, but on the other hand I've been using it for a month now with flash and video recording, and its still going. Definitely recommend it.
- ozzynt2011Jan 04, 2013by
Top of the range product at an affordable price. Excellent value.
I bought this camera for my daughter. I have one myself & my wife has one also. We have found the ease of use & quality of the product can't be beaten. It has far more features & takes much better pictures than any other in the same price range.
- chilla67Dec 10, 2012by
Fantastic Fujifilm Punches above it's weight
cannot fault this product, easy to use ,controls and functions easy to locate and set. features of this camera are ultimate, same as you would expect from a $200-00 to $3000-00 camera. couldn't be happier with my purchase
- alive2119May 09, 2012by
Overall a good value for money buy.
I like the FinePix S2950 as it is an economical camera that offers more than the usual digital cameras of today. Zoom capability is just great. Only item I would improve would beto fit a recharable battery instead of the AA batteries.
- 2010smiffJan 04, 2012by
It was everything I expected. Postage was very quick and product is great and easy to use. It came with many extras which just added to the great value.