All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,259.39
- $679.00Trending at $1,039.95
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,659.00Trending at $1,996.95
- $774.90Trending at $996.95
- $414.88Trending at $422.95
- $569.95Trending at $649.00
About this product
- Product InformationAble to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix S1800 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.The widely renown Fujinon lens are used popularly in numerous situations including satellites in outer space, TV/film, security and compact cameras. With the highly adept manufacture of Fujifilm, high precision optic and technology are provided for the best 28mm wide angle and 18x optical zoom.28mm optical zoom lens allows you to capture the real scale, depth, dynamism of the scene at a wide angle.A 12 mega-pixel of high resolution can capture the world around in vivid color and lavish details.Dual image stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Regarded highly by professionals world-wide</strong><br />The widely renown Fujinon lens are used popularly in numerous situations including satellites in outer space, TV/film, security and compact cameras. With the highly adept manufacture of Fujifilm, high precision optic and technology are provided for the best 28mm wide angle and 18x optical zoom.</li><li><strong>28mm wide angle</strong><br />28mm optical zoom lens allows you to capture the real scale, depth, dynamism of the scene at a wide angle.</li><li><strong>12 mega-pixels - with vivid colors and clarity</strong><br />A 12 mega-pixel of high resolution can capture the world around in vivid color and lavish details.</li><li><strong>High sensitivity + CCD shift image stabilization</strong><br />Dual image stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range.</li><li><strong>High sensitivity (maximum ISO6400)</strong><br />Maximum sensitivity of ISO6400 lets you take natural, lifelike photos, even with limited available light. And high sensitivity also lets you stop the action, even when the subject is moving at high speeds.</li><li><strong>HDTV-compatible photos and video</strong><br />Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix S1800 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.</li></ul>
- Camera TypeBridge
- Optical Zoom18x
- Digital Zoom6.3x
- Sensor Resolution12.2 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range2-300cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 504mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed8 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringAverage,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200 (3Mpix),ISO 400,ISO 64,ISO 6400 (3Mpix),ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max6400
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 8 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Flash +/- Compensation
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size23MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeElectronic
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage99%
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.2"
- Depth3.2 in.
- Height2.89 in.
- Width4.34 in.
- Weight11.84 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.5.x,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG,Motion JPEG
- Still Image FormatDCF,DPOF,EXIF 2.2,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240,1280 x 720,640 x 480 (VGA)
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesUSB 2.0
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Fireworks,Flower,Landscape,Natural light,Natural light & with flash,Night (tripod),Night mode,Party/indoor,Portrait mode,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text
- White BalanceAuto,Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Shade (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- grassbladeDec 31, 2015by
I bought this camera 12 years ago nice to see there still making it .
I taken a lot of great pictures with my old camera and this one is just as good or better. Love it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ezs910Jul 04, 2015by
My favorite point and shoot camera
This camera provides excellent control of close-up and ultra close-up photography. Although Fuji has cameras with greater telephoto power, I find such high magnification difficult to use even with a tripod. Even the 18x capability requires a steady hand. Most of my pictures are taken outdoors and for that the default camera settings are usually just what I want. My only complaint about this camera is that the lens cap is not tight enough.
- daplumba2007Sep 06, 2014by
Seems like a good camera.
I was tired of taking pics with digital cameras and not knowing when the shutter was going to open so I got an SLR. I have not taken many pics yet and am still getting used to waiting for the autofocus to finish. I don't know if this camera is not good for stopping fast motion or if I need to learn more about the settings and how to use them, but I am still getting blurred pics.
- blueo69Jul 07, 2011by
Awesome camera! Great value and features for the money
I mainly bought this camera cause I like the zoom on it and I like the act that it's a bridge camera although it's a mainly a point and shoot camera it also haso has some features on it that you would find on an SLR camera I like the fact that although it's a 12 MP camera you have the option of taking pics with diferent MP such as 5MP or 9MP therefore you are allowed to take a lot mre pics depending on the size of the memory card you have. love the fact that it has a big 3" LCD screen. tons of features which I have yet to try.
- ashfaqkApr 09, 2012by
Great camera with a great zoom but unfortunately not many add ons. Awesome!
Great camera,with some limitations but a good value for money. Pros: Great zoom .. 18X Can to great night shots with aperture mode specially light trails though only 8seconds capture Cons: 12.2MP is quite low on megapixels in 2012 Can not shoot moving water pictures or rain drops still images takes blurry shots of walking persons Restrained modes unlike the AV250 which has modes for sport/nightmode and so on I already have a 14MP fuji AV250 and bought this one only because it is a bridge cam and has a super 18X zoom for long shots. It fits the purpose for which i bought it so I am really happy about the camera. I researched a lot before choosing this one and from my survey it is the cheapest bridge camera on the market with a superzoom 18X.