All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,796.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fujifilm Finepix REAL 3D W3 brings together a megapixel still and video camera in one high-quality package. Equipped with the ability to snap photos and record movies in 2D as well as 3D format, this equipment never limits what photographers do with their memories. This megapixel camera has an amazing zoom feature on it that allows you to get up close and personal with what you are shooting.Take the 10MP 3D digital camera on vacation to capture the most mesmerizing still images and fall in love with your Fujifilm Finepix REAL when you see its true-to-life results. Whether you are taking one photo or many in low light or bright light, this camera works for you with its great flash. The flash even works in zoom mode. You get professional-level photography images from either of the two settings on these cameras. The vivid 3-inch HD LCD megapixel digital display allows viewers to preview images without the use of 3D glasses. This screen also has a zoom feature, and a viewer window. With a high-resolution 1.15 million dot LCD screen, you know you’re seeing your results accurately.The compact, lightweight Fuji Finepix model design effortlessly toggles between the two high-resolution capture and recording modes. Fujifilm Finepix gives you a high range of performance in many conditions whether outdoors or inside. This is partially due to the high megapixel rating but also due to the auto face detection for photographs. You also have full manual control of it so that you shoot the way you want. Utilizing dual optical lenses to precisely place captured objects, the Fujifilm REAL camera was designed to mimic the way the human eye perceives depth and color, even with the zoom feature. Shooting modes include sunset, underwater, natural light, night, landscape, portrait, anti-blur, snow, beach, and party. In 2D mode, red-eye removal, face detection, and a framing guideline help you take clear photographs even when you’re on the go. Once in 3D mode, you are able to resize, crop, utilize parallax adjustment, and enjoy multi-frame playback. Each mode allows you to sort your images by date. You can also create your own slideshows.No matter what type of media you want to shoot, the high megapixel lens rating and zoom features make the most of your memory card. Depend on the NP-50 Li-ion battery even during long shooting days. Easily connect your FujiFilm Real 3D camera to your 3DTV with an HDMI 1.4-3D compliant cable. Enjoy your photos on your TV, or upload and enjoy them in three dimensions on your 3D computer just as easily. It’s simple to print out 3D images as well with FujiFilm’s 3D printing system and lenticular paper.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Advanced 3D modes</strong><br />With individual shutter 3D shooting, you can take two shots of the same subject from different positions, and the camera automatically merges and saves the captured images as a single enhanced 3D photo. After the first image is taken, it appears as a transparent overlay on the monitor to help you align and frame the second shot. Photos of distant subjects like mountains and skyscrapers look amazing in enhanced 3D, while close-up subjects like flowers come to life in natural 3D.</li><li><strong>Parallax control (3D tuning function)</strong><br />The camera automatically adjusts parallax in 3D auto mode for an optimal sense of depth. Manual mode is also possible by operating the parallax control lever on the back of the camera to easily fine- tune the sense of depth and alignment of the images.</li><li><strong>2-color simultaneous shooting</strong><br />Change the settings and with one press of the shutter, you can take two photos of the same scene with a different color tonality. Set one lens system to standard and the other to the vivid colors of chrome. You can also capture the scene in both standard and vintage black and white or shoot simultaneously with chrome and black and white. Fujifilm doubles your enjoyment of every moment.</li><li><strong>2-sensitivity simultaneous shooting</strong><br />Take two photos of the same instant - one at high sensitivity and one at low sensitivity. For example, you can take panned shots of a moving subject at the exact same instant with different degrees of background motion blur. In dark scenes, you can prioritize blur reduction for one shot, and image quality for the other. For times when you are not sure which sensitivity setting is best, you can shoot the moment at two settings and later pick the image to keep during playback.</li><li><strong>Manual shooting functions</strong><br />Choose "M" (Manual) mode for the freedom to set shutter speed and aperture. Get instant control of depth of field in "A" (Aperture priority) mode. With the built-in "P" (Program) mode, the camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value. Take the shot you want, whether it is in 2D or 3D.</li><li><strong>Super intelligent flash</strong><br />This advanced flash system automatically adjusts flash output and timing to capture subjects and background in bright natural detail over the full flash range. No more flash washout even when taking ultra close-up shots.</li><li><strong>Mode dial and scene position</strong><br />Just select the Scene Position (SP) that matches the subject and situation. The camera automatically optimizes every setting from shutter speed and white balance to sensitivity and even selects whether or not the flash is required. Moments are captured with the best possible results for both 2D and 3D photos.</li><li><strong>Fujinon lens - two sets of lens that work in the same way as human eyes</strong><br />The ability to perceive depth comes from viewing an object along two different lines of sight. This phenomenon is called parallax. The FinePix REAL 3D W3 is fitted with dual lenses to capture realistic images that are unchanged from how human eyes see them. Both optical 3x zoom lenses capture subjects beautifully, even from a distance. The camera's developed stainless steel frame maintains the optical axis with high precision. All these features are combined in a light, compact, stylish body.</li><li><strong>3D CCD system - natural sense of depth with synchronized control of two CCDs</strong><br />With its two 10 megapixel sensors, the FinePix REAL 3D W3 captures even the finest of details. The synchronized control of the two sensors and lenses prevents any inaccuracy between the two images and produces a perfectly matched pair of images which, when combined, produce a single image with a very natural sense of depth.</li></ul>
- ModelREAL 3D W3
- Camera Type3D
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom6.3x
- Sensor Resolution10.0MP
- Screen Size3.5"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus,Automatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max100
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size34MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeWithout Viewfinder
- Depth1.1 in.
- Height2.6 in.
- Width4.9 in.
- Weight8.5 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - color
- Display Size3.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MPEG
- Still Image FormatDCF,DPOF,EXIF 2.3,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240,1280 x 720,640 x 480 (VGA)
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesSelf Timer
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- White BalanceDaylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Shade (Preset),Underwater (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- silverpaletteJun 29, 2016by
3d the best
well for the price the best quality and the best delivery (very good packaging very fast delivery) everything was perfect from the description on e bay Manual in english was very easy to download (Paper print was under 20 dollars) Bought several items to hadd ....terific (mainly for the hand attachment) Very Very nice e bayer that we can trust (Please do not forget to send me feedback!!!!) Best regards Jean Pierre
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- rsha5427Mar 03, 2013by
Good valu for the money. Still researching on how to view on ACER 3D Mon
Recently I bought a Acer 274H 3D monitor and so I bought this camera. The camera is good. The 3D quality as seen on the camera is good. This monitor does not seem to work with mpo 3D format and so still unsuccessful in viewing the pictures on bigger screen. I will write more if I am able to resolve this problem. 12/29/2014 This camera and monitor combination is working very well with Nvidia driver. I am extremely happy with the purchase. I had some difficulty in understanding all the requirements initially and now I am fairly comfortable. Even the 2D picture is very good.
- amb820Jun 05, 2013by
It's a good toy and the only one that could be purchased for its price now
I bought this camera as a toy for making 3D photos and videos and, of course, I knew about it's pure picture quality in 2D mode. But also I knew that it's only one really available real 3D camera at the present time. So, I'm surely satisfied in my purchase. Image quality is not a matter when you use this device just a 3D goodie. Also this camera can show me in 3D mode the pictures converted from stereo pairs captured by my main camera - Pentax K5 - using its MyFinePix software.
- hubba_hubba_bub...Feb 07, 2013by
If you like 3-D you will love this camera even with its quirks
I bought this camera to replace one I already had that developed a cracked lens. If you havent done 3-D images before you find this to be a bit of a steep learning curve. Both images and video have quirks on some displays/tv's that you need to adjust for. Making stereo prints is easy using a freeware program. Now the camera... Your first mistake will be covering up a lens with your fingers. Look out for the red warning icon about that. Second mistake will be having the command dial shift to a setting you DONT want! Watch it carefully. Camera takes pictures well. Sometimes the focus doesnt. Images are a bit "soft" compared to an SLR. Good battery life from the rechargeable battery that comes with it. The flash is weak and in the WRONG place, but it is usable. Use the slow sync setting for most pics. Other cameras have the lenses too close together for good stereo separation. The supply will probably run out soon. Fuji has given the word that they are not making any more and are not releasing an updated version. Read full review
- reel3dFeb 10, 2013by
Currently the best choice and value for a digital 3-D camera
If you want to take digital 3-D pictures (or even videos) for viewing on a 3D TV or 3D computer monitor, this is probably you best choice, both for price and features -- at least until some newer 3-D cameras come on to the market. The 3-D images may also be aligned and output to multiple other formats for printing and viewing using free software (not included) that may be found by searching for "StereoPhoto Maker". It makes taking 3-D images as simple as 2D images. It also have has a nice 3-D viewing screen that does NOT require 3-D glasses to see the image in 3-D!