More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $459.00Trending at $599.00
- $365.00Trending at $398.00
- $649.95Trending at $699.00
- $1,279.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $335.00Trending at $354.98
- $279.99Trending at $284.95
- $167.00Trending at $169.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe wireless high frequency RF technology of the Frisby FS-6200 home theater system delivers an outstanding musical performance. The center channel and 4 tower satellite speakers of this Frisby home theater system offers superior bass, enhanced midrange, and refined highs. Listen to your favorite MP3 files with the USB and SD/MMC Card slots of this Frisby wireless home theater system. Get rid of those messy wires and relish superb music quality with the 2.4 GHz RF technology of the wireless Frisby FS-6200 system. With the 4 AUX LINE-IN, this Frisby 5.1 speakers lets you connect television, MP3 players, game consoles, and enjoy stunning sound output. The 230 Watt total RMS of this Frisby wireless home theater system delivers loud and clear audio. Control the Frisby FS-6200 system from anywhere in the room with the included remote control.
- Peak Power Handling5000 W
Most relevant reviews
- garyr394Feb 06, 2012by
Simply a great sound, for a reasonable price
This system is exactly as described. I always have a problem with getting wires to the rear speakers without them being in the way somewhere. With this system having rear wireless speakers ( the system at a reasonable cost) it's great. I would recommend this system to any one who what's home theater sound.The only thing that would top this is if all speakers were wireless.
- birthdayjoeNov 02, 2011by
not that great
So far it has been ok . . A lot of popping noises from rear speakers. I expected better from all those speakers close together. Had better system ,wanted some thing better. This isn't the greatest . Had to buy it over i would go a different way.2.1 and 5.1 , sound to confusing. I seem to be changing on every movie/show
- mjsholdemJan 07, 2012by
its ok. not worth what i paid!
It is ok. alot of popping and noise skipping from rear speakers. not that all inpressed. For what i paid i was expecting better. i learned my leasson for the next time i want to buy speakers