Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $89.99Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by g4m3rmatt
- Est. delivery by Aug 3
- $8.47+ $2.95 Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by lukiegames
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationReleased in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the hugely influential Nintendo Entertainment System console (which first appeared in Japan as the Famicom, in 1984), the "Classic NES Series" of Game Boy Advance cartridges present accurate versions of original NES games, for play on the handheld.<br><br>A staple of any NES collection, Excitebike provides enduring gameplay with its straightforward motocross. Five tracks are available to race alone or against CPU-controlled opponents, but in both cases you're really racing against the clock. The "design" mode was the first of its kind in a console game, and greatly extends the life of the title by featuring 19 different components you can piece together to build your own course. Unlike the original, custom courses and high scores can be saved in this "Classic Series" GBA edition.
- GameExcitebike [Classic NES Series]
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Advance
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2004
- Game Special Features<li>Emulated version of the hit 1985 NES game<br/><br/><li>Features the original's graphics and sound effects with a new save feature<br/><br/><li>Race on five courses or create your own track and save it to battery backup<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- ronniebond876Nov 15, 2016by
Love this game!
Great game!! It brings me back to my childhood. The game is actually really fun still. If you hit the jumps just right you can maintain a good speed. Timing is everything
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- nightcrawler212Apr 16, 2015by
This game takes me back to a time where worries did not exist and everything was simple and care free. A true classic never owned it but friends would lend it to me all the time and glad Nintendo brought it back to the GBA where now is portable and I can play anywhere desired a must get for any true NES fan.
- 1006976846@dele...Sep 13, 2011by
An Undeniable Classic!
This game takes you back to when things were simple and you had no worries! Super fun, no wonder Nintendo brought it back as a Classic for Gameboy... and also playable on the DS. Instant old school fun with a great soundtrack!
- spiderboy82Feb 23, 2008by
Great Game from my child hood
I loved this game when I was a kid and now I have the chance to play it all over again. This game has retained its appeal through the years and now that it is a game boy advance game I can play it whenever. Also the game was a flawless transition from the nintendo NES version to the gameboy version.
- chevelle_2010Nov 06, 2011by
It's a classic nintendo game that you must give a try.
This is a fun and addictive title, originally for the NES and now on the GBA. From just playing the fun original tracks in the game to building your own, this game is a blast to play!!!!!!!!!!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $14.99Trending at $24.90
- $35.75Trending at $36.92
- $59.50Trending at $83.99
- $35.95Trending at $43.75
- $52.99Trending at $54.99
- $18.99Trending at $22.99
- $30.95Trending at $31.99