Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $105.00Trending at $129.99
- $144.00Trending at $149.18
- $195.95Trending at $315.27
- $77.97Trending at $91.98
- $636.33Trending at $705.49
- $78.90Trending at $93.83
- $259.95Trending at $266.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith the 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi resolution, the Epson Stylus C88 printer offers you professional quality prints. This digital photo inkjet printer has a speed of 22 ppm for black text and 12 ppm for color printing and meets your growing business demands. The individual cartridge replacement system in this Epson printer gives you ease of replacing a particular ink. The BorderFree printing technique of the Epson Stylus C88 printer makes your pictures look natural. The photo editing software of this digital photo inkjet printer allows you to create and edit calendars, photos, and more. The USB parallel ports of this Epson printer let you connect easily to any Windows or Macintosh system.
- ModelStylus C88
- Printer TypeDigital Photo Printer
- Family LineEpson Stylus
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to22ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)5760 x 1440 dpi
- Color print speed up to12 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)1440 x 5760 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows XP Home
- InterfaceParallel (IEEE 1284),USB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Media TypeBond Paper,Envelopes,Glossy Photo Paper,Inkjet Paper,Labels,Matte Paper,Photo Paper,Plain Paper,Premium Photo Paper,Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity120 Sheets
- Networking TypeWireless Network Adapter (Optional)
- Width18.11 in.
- Depth17.2 in.
- Height12.2 in.
- Weight10.14 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- rrrrrcNov 03, 2009by
My first printer was a Lexmark, and it was just about worthless. The C88 is great for no more than what I want. Its black and white speed is decent, at 22 ppm Color pages are 12 ppm. This will be my second one, as I decided to stay with this model, just because I've got spare ink cartridges that would go to waste. I ruined the other one by buying non-OEM cartridges and the ink discharge plugged on me. I have no problems with its printing of color pages. I don't need anything that's fast, but there again, I have nothing to compare it to. Ink cartrdiges are still available through various web sites. I've never had any problems with the paper loading incorrectly. The usb cord seems to be rather short, maybe 5 foot. Print resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi@max. All in all, it's a good little printer. I didn't give it an excellent, because I don't think there is an excellent printer or know of one out there. Read full review
- robfisher58Jul 17, 2010by
Epson C88 Printer
Good Value (under $100 New). I think the C88 is the one of the best small format printers on the market in the price range. Epson has good customer service with a lot of information from there website. The availability of after market products (ciss systems ect.)and inks was also a factor in my reason to buy the C88. It also works good with sublimation ink. I have owned many different brands of printers in the past and while they ALL have there little problems and quirks the Epsons seems to have fewer problems than the others. That is why I picked the Epson C88.
- gator_aidMay 20, 2009by
Good product for the price.
I needed a C88 to replace the one previously in service until I received an "Internal Error" message that I could not clear. I already had a stock of cartidges that I did not want to waste. Another plus, this is one of the few printers on the market that has both USB and Parallel Port connections - something I need for my two computers. Once it arrived it took less than 5 minutes to pull the old one and plug in the new. I do have a head clogging problem if the printer sits unused for more than a day or two and it takes 2-3 cleaning cycles to get back into service. I use the cheapie cartridges but have had the same problem when using Epson products. All in all, a good printer for the price.
- navycoversApr 07, 2009by
Epson C-88 Printer
This printer is perfect for my specialized printing on small envelopes. This model is able to print a 4x4' size photo with text on a #6 3/4 white envelope which is not found in other makes and models. The software is easy to use and the printer is quite inexpensive. The only problem in the past was that the ink cartridges were expensive. That has been solved with inexpensive generic re-filled cartridges on the market for less that $4 each, Cheers, NavyCovers
- eurekavilleFeb 24, 2011by
I had this same printer for over 5 years when I accidentally "fried" it by having my space heater and vacuum cleaner running, while trying to print. I am not a technical person, it was easy to switch out the new printer I bought on ebay, the computer didn't even blink. And I could keep using the same ink which I also buy on ebay at great prices. So for the cost of some color ink cartridges at staples, I got a new printer with ink, no hassles and still the same excellent quality prints and fast word document printing that comes from an Epson.