More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,999.99Trending at $8,998.00
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,997.00
- $2,948.00Trending at $3,496.99
- $149.99Trending at $192.73
- $821.18Trending at $982.66
- $3,299.52Trending at $4,297.00
- $1,245.52Trending at $1,299.52
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your viewing experience with the Emerson LC320EMX television. Now watch your favorite television shows in an improved high-definition quality thanks to the 3D Digital comb filter of this Emerson HDTV. The 2500:1 contrast ratio and 1366 X 768 resolution display of the Emerson 32-inch TV offers a visual treat to your eyes. This Emerson HDTV enables connectivity to various external devices as it features 3 HDMI inputs and a coaxial, HD component, S-video in and PC input. Built-in Digital Tuner of this Emerson 32-inch TV receives conventional analog and digital broadcasts along with HDTV programs. The Emerson LC320EMX uses less energy, thereby making it energy efficient.
- About The BrandEmerson was founded back in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri as Emerson Electric Manufacturing Co. by John Wesley Emerson, initially manufacturing only electric motors. The company has gradually diversified its production to turn into global corporation offering a wide range of goods and services in the industrial and consumer markets. Emerson LCD and HDTV televisions meet the highest standards and blend great quality, advanced feature set, and attractive design.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Contrast Ratio2500:1
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- On Mode Power76.5 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.49 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,HDMI x 1,S-Video x 1
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 5 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height21.4 in.
- Width30.6 in.
- Depth9.4 in.
- Weight20.1 lbs
- OSD LanguagesEnglish,French,Spanish
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- htownsportscard...Jan 24, 2010by
If you can afford it, upgrade
These are the TV's Wal-Mart sold on Black Friday for $250.00. Waited in line for about 4 hours for this TV. $250 is the maximum I would pay for this TV. 720 PSI is simply not enough definition, especially if you are an online gamer or watch blue ray disc movies. The picture is not as clear as I thought it would be and there are white lines that float upward on the screen. Occasionally the picture looks slightly scrambled (this occurs with very vibrant colors). Overall, I am not totally disatisfied with the purchase, it is a new, larger TV, but I must reiterate that I would not pay more than $250.
- icarusestroMar 30, 2012by
DO NOT BUY EMERSON PRODUCTS!
I bought this TV at walmart and the lamps burned out after 14 months. Walmart would not replace it. The TV repair place wanted $250.00 to replace the lamps in this TV. They told me this is the worst TV I could of bought and I got what I paid for. I would not risk spending money on Emerson products anymore. If I knew what I was buying when I purchased this TV I would of went with Sony or more a quality product. In order to get the makers of Emerson TVs to help me I had to report them to the BBB. Even then all they would do is recommend a repair place 100 miles from my home. I paid the TV repair guy 40$ to tell me the lamps are bad. The TV now sits broken in the corner of my room. It cost too much to repair and I paid too much to just throw it away. I've been trying to find the lamps online myself and I hope eventually I will be able to fix it myself. Read full review
- dppa1972Jun 14, 2011by
Not worth the money
We purchased this product during a sale for $208. A great buy right?? No way. As of today the tv does not turn on. When you press power, the light goes green then right back to red. I called Emerson's warranty department and they gave me a servicer 50 miles away. Also I will have to pay for labor because this television only comes with a 90 DAY LABOR WARRANTY AND 1 YEAR PARTS. SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY FOR A BETTER BRAND.
- rebidacctJan 02, 2011by
32 inch Emerson LCD TV
I'm very happy with the product; especially, for the conversative price that I paid for it. Color is good, easy to install and makes the recipient's bedroom much more appealing. Not to mention how happy she seems to be now! I'd definitely get another in the future providing the need for one.
- muchpleasureMay 10, 2013by
Absolutely perfect for the price!!
This television was exactly what my son needed, and for the price...it's absolutely perfect! Everything is just as described and its even an upgrade from his previous 32 inch flat screen because it has more hdmi connectors. I'm very pleased with this purchase!