Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $5.99+ $3.00 Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by bouyl6ugz
- See details for delivery est.
- $11.97Free shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by nintendo_excellence!!
- Est. delivery by Jun 6
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAs owners of the Genesis and Super NES may recall, Earthworm Jim was once a simple and very ordinary worm. One fateful day, he discovered a large, ultra high-tech indestructible super space cyber-suit. <br><br>Through sheer luck, Jim's body fit perfectly in the neck ring of the suit and a miraculous transformation took place: the suit melded with Jim's soft wormy flesh and a superhero was born. The suit was equipped with a Plasma Blaster and gave Jim powers far beyond those of an ordinary worm.<br><br>In Earthworm Jim: Menace 2 the Galaxy, Evil Jim has stolen the Inter-Dimensional-Transporter-of-Doom from Professor Monkey-for-a-Head and is raising heck across the galaxy. Luckily, Earthworm Jim has constructed an Inter-Dimensional-Transporter-of-Goodness and is in hot pursuit of his villainous twin brother.<br><br>Your job in this game is to guide Jim through 12 levels of utter silliness and stop Evil Jim before he can assemble a super weapon. Using the transporter to move from level to level drains energy, so you must collect a certain number of power cells in each world before you can progress. You'll run, jump, swing (on chains) and slide in graveyards, jungles, bedrooms, subways, gardens and other exotic (and not so exotic) locations. You'll also ride in Pocket Rockets, flush yourself in toilets across space and time, and float around using Jim's snot!<br><br>While you look for power cells in each level, worm-eating plants, mutant sheep, zombie chickens, trashcans, bottomless pits and other enemies and obstacles will interfere with your progress. You'll also confront Smiley-Face and other archenemies. Obstacles should be avoided and enemies can be destroyed with Jim's standard blaster or with other weapons you can pick up, such as a rocket launcher or the Big Blaster.
- GameEarthworm Jim: Menace 2 the Galaxy
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Color
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1999
- Game Special Features<li>Join Earthworm Jim on 12 levels of adventure to capture Evil Jim<br/><br/><li>Take down enemies with a Plasma Blaster and a rocket launcher<br/><br/><li>Game Boy Color features an exclusive level<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesEarthworm Jim Series
Most relevant reviews
- alabaster_mageAug 24, 2009by
Earthworm Jim: Menace 2 the Galaxy (Game Boy Color)
an excellent gameboy color game that is quite enjoyable for all ages. the major key is the "b button" in this game which is tad bit odd. this is another classic game only available on the gameboy. a must play for all earthworm jim fans.
- btskillet1May 06, 2007by
good but hard
i like it. though it would be easy like turtles but it was still haven't beat it but i like! so it is good
- fb16c301eea25b1...May 07, 2008by
The game is great. Sorry for the delay
I love everything about the game. I just can't play it as much as I would like because I am back in school and playing for my family's vacation.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $31.99Trending at $36.00
- $22.99Trending at $29.00
- $39.94Trending at $44.98
- $42.69Trending at $43.45
- $23.94Trending at $26.00
- $49.98Trending at $56.00
- $62.95Trending at $84.87