All listings for this product
Best Selling in Graphics/Video Cards
Save on Graphics/Video Cards
- $169.69Trending at $181.88
- $379.99Trending at $538.88
- $200.98Trending at $250.87
- $179.59Trending at $183.52
- $238.09Trending at $254.47
- $330.95Trending at $336.05
- $163.99Trending at $169.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe EVGA GTS 450 dominates the competition with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power for unparalleled game realism in the hottest titles. GeForce your rig and gear up with the industry leading technologies like high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers and incredibly realistic NVIDIA PhysX in-game effects.The EVGA GTS 450 features 192 CUDA Cores, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface with 1024MB onboard and full DirectX 11 support providing for unrivaled performance and breathtaking image quality. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX and CUDA technologies, the EVGA GeForce GTS 450 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
- Product LineeVGA GeForce
- ModelGTS 450
- TypeGraphics adapter
- InterfacePCI Express x16
- Graphics ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- API SupportedDirectCompute 5.0,DirectX 11,OpenCL,OpenGL 4.0
- Memory Size1GB / 1GB (max)
- Max Resolution2560 x 1600
- HDCP compatibleYes
- Graphics Processor ManufacturerNVIDIA
- Memory TechnologyGDDR5
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compatible SlotsPCI Express 2.0 x16
- Digital Video StandardDigital Visual Interface (DVI),High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Depth4.37 in.
- Height4.37 in.
- Weight32.1 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- nrj777Jul 18, 2017by
Old but awesome graphics card for gaming, still running great.
Gaming performance is very good, paired it with my modded Xeon Q3'08 E5450 3.0GHz 12MB 4 Core CPU on LGA775 motherboard and they together work very good, but GPU is bottleneck for this CPU, most time GPU works 100% while CPU work, 35%. I tested many games, Crysis I, II, III, NFS MW 2012, Shadow Of Mordor, F.E.A.R Bioshok Infinite, it can run Crysis I on High settings, [AA off on all games], Crysis II Maximum Edition on High settings, got 50FPS. Overall GPU is still good at gaming, i hadn't expected this FPS gain, had had GT430 before and the GTS 450 doubled the FPS in every game, it has 192 cuda cores and GT430 has 92, this is why it doubled the FPS I think. Tempetrature is 40° while working on PC, gaming temperature is 75°, and it never exceeds 75°. So the graphics card is in very good condition. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- puppeteer747Dec 28, 2012by
Surprisingly Awesome Graphics Card!!
Bought 2 of these graphics cards because I prefer EVGA/NVIDIA, they were an inexpensive addition for my build, and I could install them in an SLI configuration. I do alot of video editing and also play a few games and this card handles The Elder Scrolls V (Skyrim), Call of Duty 3, and a few other higher performance demanding games exceptionally well. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy with their performance. I use the 64 bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate and the graphics part of my "Windows Experience Index" jumped to a decent 7.6 and so far 7.3 total running everything in standard mode (no overclocking yet). Thus far, I have no cons about this video card, it runs relatively cool (31 to 35 degrees Celsius) and constantly performs smoothly without any glitches. My experience, best graphics card of its class. highly recommend it to anyone wanting great "bang for their buck". My system: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Motherboard - AMD FX 4170 (Zambezi) 4.2GHz quad core processor - Cooler Master 212 Evo CPU Heatsink - 16GB (4x4GB)G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1333 (PC10666) memory - 1- Samsung 840 Pro series 256GB SSD main drive - 2- 300GB WD Velociraptor SATAIII hard drives - 1- WD 1 TB hard drive - Cooler Master RS800 800 watt Gold Rated partly Modular Power Supply with up to 65Amps of output on the +12volt side of a single rail PSU - Antec mid size aluminum case with 1 200mm Cooler Master side case fan, 1- Cooler Master 120mm Sickle Flow rear exhaust fan, and 1- Antec 120mm front intake fan. Note: All case intake fans and power supply fan are filtered to help prevent dust without restricting air flow... Read full review
- lotr_cowboy76Jun 10, 2013by
I like it, but have need of bigger performance and ended up selling it.
Card works excellently for for light to medium gaming on 1600x900 or less resolution. Really struggles on my 1920x1200 24" IPS monitor due to much more real estate. I was able to game on the smaller monitors at High or Ultra settings in 2-3 year old titles, but same games on bigger monitor had to drop the detail levels down to low to medium to get playable framerates. Very quiet overall and definitely worth the money. Very comparable in peformance to a Radeon HD 6670, but needs more power input. My advice is to find the AMD card and not have to worry about size or power on an older computer or budget build.
- cavalry65Mar 22, 2016by
A little slow in arriving but works great
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- johnemerrymanjrJan 15, 2013by
Great performance for the price
This video card was bought to replace a nVidia Quadro FX 3400 which came with a Dell Precision Workstation 670. While not a top of the line nVidia GTX series card (at the time of this writing), the price for performance is very good in my opinion. I got the needed boost in the video system I was looking for at a price I was very happy with. Installation was extremely easy, as was installing the drivers for the video card. In less than ten minutes, the system was up and running with the new video card and drivers humming along giving me the frame rates I had hoped for in the games I play. Being able to add a second card and take advantage of the SLI technology also appeals to me if the need arises for me to start playing higher end games. If you are looking for a upgrade from a older PCI-e nVidia card, this is a card you should consider for a mid range solution. Read full review