All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy your favorite music and movies with the Dynex DX-DVD2 player. This tabletop DVD player eliminates the dot crawls on your screen, and gives a clear, rich and seamless picture quality. Supporting CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD and CD formats, this Dynex DVD Player provides versatility. With a progressive scanning component, this tabletop DVD player enhances your viewing experience by giving a high-quality display. The Stereo Sound Output Mode in this Dynex DVD Player produces loud sound so you can enjoy good quality sound even at home. You can easily operate the Dynex DX-DVD2 from a certain distance with the help of its remote control.
- DVD TypeDVD Player
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsDVD-Audio
- FeaturesJPEG Slideshow,Progressive Scan
- Playable File FormatsJPEG
- Progressive ScanWith Progressive Scan
- Surround SoundDTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only)
- OutputsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,Digital Audio Coaxial RCA
- Remote ControlStandard
- Weight2.8 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- dave4262Dec 09, 2011by
I had a very very good experience. i would do busines with theI recently purchased the Sony DVP-SR200/B player and I am really impressed! The first DVD player I got was purchased not long after the machines started coming out and it was a fine unit, but it was really big and over time it got really finiky...it also cost well north of 300 dollars! The new Sony machine is much smaller and has more features, many of which I still need to explore, but based on the manual, it can do a lot. I have no hesitation in recommending a purchase, Sony products are well known for their quality of manufacture and excellence in general. m again. what a wonderful product.
- 1054157820@dele...Jul 09, 2011by
Piece of garbage
I bought this DVD player for one reason. One of the reviews said it produced a great picture using an HDMI cable. This DVD player does NOT have an HDMI output jack. So, I decided to switch it around with the player I had in my bedroom. The remote does not work. New batteries do not make a difference. The box itself has the bare minimum in controls...on/off, play, stop, eject. No way to access the menu without a working remote, so basically, this piece of garbage is totally useless to me, a waste of time and money. I would not EVER recommend it or buy a Dynex product again.
- sbforever3397Apr 14, 2013by
we love it: works great.
Love it; works great; very good quality; have had no problems. easy to use. like it better than others.
- chozianMar 05, 2011by
Great for the price!
This DVD player is great for the price and if you need a compact player. It is fast, responsive, and extremely easy to configure. It is perfect for my child's room. My only complaint is that it is a little noisy. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the money.
- 205johnniej3Feb 02, 2012by
Great item for the price.
This is a great DVD player for the price. It is very simple to operate and has very good picture quality. The only difference about this player is the remote has the button type battery but for the price and quality of this player I can adjust to that.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $58.99Trending at $64.36
- $39.98Trending at $50.99
- $44.36Trending at $53.95
- $125.00Trending at $169.00
- $10.69Trending at $14.50
- $69.99Trending at $77.98
- $23.90Trending at $39.97