CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $59.00Trending at $83.11
- $98.00Trending at $129.63
- $19.99Trending at $29.89
- $52.93Trending at $77.95
- $26.90Trending at $33.84
- $65.00Trending at $98.90
- $14.02Trending at $15.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition of the text presents the saga of the Disney entertainment dynasty, including the company's $19 billion deal to buy Capital Cities/ABC. It offers an in-depth account of how Disney evolved into one of the 20th century's most successful and respected corporations. This behind-the-scenes account of the corporation reveals how Disney executive Frank Wells' death led to the demise of the management team that had guided the company's comeback and offers an account of the departure of legendary studio chief, Jeffrey Katzenberg.
- Author(s)Ron Grover
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIrwin Professional Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/10/2002
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.