Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $28.43Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by video_games_plus
- See details for delivery est.
- $20.99Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by rdgrypa
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationAn enhanced version of 2008's Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice on PlayStation 3, Disgaea 3 for the handheld incorporates all previously released content available on the PlayStation Store and features an assortment of new additions. The game supports touch-screen and rear touch-pad controls and adds new spell animations, event scenes, two new characters, and four new scenarios.<br><br>The story, play mechanics, and setting are otherwise identical to the PS3 game, with players enrolling in the prestigious Nether Academy for the "development of young demons." Explore a campus spanning hundreds of classrooms and engage in turn-based battles with rivals in your quest to become head of the kooky class.
- PublisherNIS America
- GameDisgaea 3: Absence of Detention
- PlatformSony PlayStation Vita
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorAlcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features<li>Enhanced remake of Disgaea 3 on PlayStation 3 introduces new characters, scenarios, and controls<br/><br/><li>Includes all add-on content previously available on the PlayStation Store<br/><br/><li>Control your party with a new touch-based interface<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesDisgaea Series
Most relevant reviews
- purchasedmanJan 03, 2014by
Don't Miss it if you are a really Fan
If you played Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice great. but when you play Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention you can feel the difference between both games. first the rear touch is the R2 and L2, and when use the square + R2 you have the free camera. Animations when speach, add on characters like Zetta (in disgaea 3 Absence of justice you only get it pay for it) is the same story but in Detention offer more information around the main theme. much better graphics in Detention but some issues in the frame rate when have many characters in the screen. And off course more portable and accesible in Detention. Awasome game for the Fans. If you had a PS Vita this title you can't miss it
- ventus9692May 02, 2013by
Very fun game. Enjoyable to any who love turn based strategies.
If you like turn based strategies, you should definitely try this game out. The characters are well portrayed and the story is put in motion simply because the main character's father broke his son's video game console. Compared to many other Turn based strategies, Disgaea seems to be a bit less strategic and more about simply hitting the enemy for as much damage as you can. Though one aspect that many may find very negative about the game is that it does include quite a bit of grinding. There are 9,999 levels for any character, and at any point you can "reincarnate" the character to reset it to level 1 and it will inherit a certain percent of bonus stats. Overall, I highly recommend it, the story will entertain you, the voice acting is well done, and the game play systems put the game together quite well. Read full review
- kyokostoreMay 27, 2012by
One of the first best disgaea games released for the PS Vita!
This game was a got-to-have. If you've already played the original PS3 Disgaea 3, then this one would be a plus. The PS Vita content is almost as long as the original storyline, there's so much more stuff to do! All the DLC characters are now unlockable, now longer needed to be downloaded from the PSN store. Two new characters were added to this Vita release, they have a side storyline that I find very enjoyable
- dcrutch85Apr 12, 2013by
One of the best turnbased combat games for the vita.
I've enjoyed all of the Disgaea titles on the small screen. The turned based strategic combat is enjoyable as well as just plain level grinding.You'll log lots of hours with this one.
- legendassassinJul 03, 2013by
One of the top games on the Vita!
I brought this game because it is my favorite game on the PS3 so to come packed with 50$ worth of DLC is amazing deal. I love this game the first day I put in a few hours. This is a game if you like RPGs you will love this game because of its sense of humor and the lovable characters.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $14.99Trending at $24.89
- $56.95Trending at $66.11
- $34.95Trending at $36.92
- $59.50Trending at $83.99
- $32.99Trending at $35.95
- $59.95Trending at $76.64
- $18.99Trending at $22.99