Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $672.99Trending at $734.99
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $319.00Trending at $345.00
- $178.98Trending at $184.95
- $169.99Trending at $192.00
- $149.99Trending at $155.00
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
About this product
- Product InformationSeamlessly toggle between your work and life applications with the Dell Venue Pro Windows 7 Phone. Thanks to the 4.1 inch AMOLED touch screen with a WVGA resolution, this Dell smartphone allows for easy navigation and comfortable viewing of your emails, calendar and the Web. The Venue Pro (T-Mobile) comes with built-in Microsoft® Office Mobile to let you operate it on-the-go. With just a simple slide, this Dell smartphone gives you full portrait QWERTY keyboard, adding to your viewing and messaging experience. The Venue Pro has a scratch-resistant Gorilla® glass that ensures a crystal clear view. From games to your loved ones, keep your world at your fingertips with the Dell Venue Pro.
- Family LineDell Venue
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 900/1700/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB,USB 2.0
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Display TechnologyAMOLED
- Screen Size4.1"
- Display Resolution480 x 800
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.76 in.
- Depth0.59 in.
- Width2.54 in.
- Weight6.74 oz
Most relevant reviews
- jac_lir_mzfusmj...Jan 26, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- getkonfusedMar 31, 2012by
Nice phone and OS, but poor camera and reception.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) OS is a great, great OS for a phone! I've been with the Android and iphone, and I just love the sleek and fast OS of WP7. But this review is about the Dell Venue Pro (DVP)... So first of, the unit and casing...it is bigger than the other phones you see out there, but it gives it a nice quality feel and professional looking phone. Looks like it can stand a few beatings...people have complained about the power button being in an awkward/inaccessible location, but I have found no problem. The keyboard is excellent and no complains there. Use it all the time. The main problems I have with this phone is the AWFUL camera. No matter how still you hold the camera, no matter what you do, the phone can not seem to take a clear shot. Also, the camera performs very poorly in low light conditions. And I don't mean "in the dark"... i have found that if the sun isn't shining, don't expect a shot worth saving from the DVP's camera. Google this problem and you will see other complains as well. The other MAJOR problem is the reception. This phone seems to have poor reception for cellular and data services. Other phones, and other phones of people in my house have great reception in the same area of the house, but not this phone...goes in and out in and out even when you're sitting in the same position/place. I would check out other WP7 devices before resorting to this one. I had the Samsung Focus on ATT, and it did not have any of these problems. So it's not the OS, its the phone. Read full review
- crucialdDec 06, 2011by
I thought I would try a Windows Phone 7 device. I have owned three smartphones, all Windows Mobile 6 models. My HTC HD2 is currently running Android 2.3, so I wanted to see what a Windows Phone 7 running 'Mango' 7.5 had to offer. The one cool thing is that you can have all your main accesses (voice mail, email, social network, etc.) are available on the home screen ; no digging. The lack of Windows Phone apps could be overlooked if the phone was fully functional. The Venue Pro unfortunately has been crippled by Dell. The phone does not have WiFi tethering and no working compass, the internal hardware has the ability, it's just not enabled. The phone itself is very well built and fairly fast, it's just not very feature rich. In my opinion, an HTC HD7 would be a better choice for evaluating the OS. There is a possibility that Dell may update the phone to its true potential, but as it stands it is just average. Read full review
- gabriolgApr 07, 2012by
Windows phone in Dell Venue Pro is awesome.
This is the best cell phone I've ever owned, Beautiful, windows phone is easy to use, keyboard made me forget about buying black berry. In summary no complaints except for it's battery life and Dell's support team, it's so slow.
- acedcomputersNov 01, 2011by
Amazing Phone, Amazing Operating System, so simple and easy to use AND FAST
THIS beast of a phone is FAST. It beat my friends iphone, android phone, etc. It takes 10 seconds or so to turn on. The operating system is really sexy and has really nice animations. Honestly Windows Phone is low in terms of market share, but definitely not for long!