All listings for this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $1,228.00Trending at $1,348.69
- $114.99Trending at $126.44
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $179.99Trending at $186.90
- $325.00Trending at $549.99
- $399.00Trending at $432.43
- $108.99Trending at $141.99
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned to give your computer a truly immersive visual experience, the Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP-HC 30-inch flat panel LCD widescreen monitor features a high-definition resolution of up to 2560x1600 pixels at a 60Hz vertical refresh rate. Although it was released in 2006, the monitor's clarity still holds up with 4 million total pixels on the screen. With a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, a 178 to 178 viewing angle, and a wide-aspect screen, this monitor features some impressive specs.The average 8 to 11-millisecond response time on this display screen virtually eliminates lagging and other video issues. This makes it ideal for professionals who work with high-graphic endeavors such as video editing, CAD-CAM, 3D modeling, pre-press editing, and photography. It is also good for gamers with high-end graphics cards who want to enhance their gaming experience. With its crisp and clear colors, profound blacks, stunning image quality, and accurate color representation, the monitor displays a vivid and lifelike image. It gives you the range and depth you need to differentiate between tiny, granular details. With this widescreen LCD monitor from Dell, you can enjoy the 92 percent color gamut and a brightness of 300 candelas per square meter.A high-quality monitor is essential for intensive tasks that require the use of high-end software. With so much detail displayed at the same time, the Dell UltraSharp gives you that edge in productivity. View multiple applications on your computer without the need to constantly switch back and forth between different windows or your browser. You might not even need a second dual-screen display to view all your information at once.Whether you are working, playing, or just browsing the internet, the monitor's swivel-and-tilt features let you view your projects and applications from the most ergonomic position. The panel can be moved 60 degrees left or right, 3 degrees forward, and 19 degrees backward. Its height is also adjustable 90 mm up or down. Dell designed the hardware with comfort and flexibility in mind. For easy control, it also has three buttons on the front of the display: a power button, a plus button, and a minus button.No matter your media, discover convenience, performance, and ease through this Dell UltraSharp widescreen monitor. With four USB 2.0 high-speed ports, add new peripheral devices and cameras to the computer. It also features an integrated 9-in-2 card reader/slots that allows easy access to download photos or files as well as a Kensington security port for anti-theft protection. Rest assured that it is very durable, as Dell tested it to withstand real-world conditions such as drops and shocks. In order to take full advantage of the features that these monitors provide, your PC needs to have a dual-link DVI connector with HDCP that supports a 2560x1600 resolution. A high-quality graphics card is also recommended. With an elegant design, a vibrant display, and solid performance, the Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP screen meets the needs of professional users with high-end computers. The power cable is included in the box.
- Additional MPNDN829
- Product LineDell UltraSharp
- Display TechnologyLCD,Widescreen LCD,Widescreen LCD LCD,Widescreen LCD Widescreen LCD LCD LCD
- Screen Size30"
- Maximum Resolution2560x1600
- Aspect Ratio16:10
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time12ms
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal178°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical178°
- Form FactorDesktop
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- scotty3d2002Feb 23, 2016by
Great Monitor, great deal
This was a great addition to my studio, I made a stand out of my Samsung tv mount. It came out great for low cost.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- thecraze29Mar 17, 2012by
Definitely would buy this again
Fantastic monitor - managed to get one for $450 on eBay. The clarity and brightness is so good - my desktop is massive. Well worth the investment. This monitor is very heavy and will need a DUAL LINK DVI cable (NOT SINGLE LINK) - a good quality one - with gold connectors is recommended. It will only display two resolution modes - 1280 x 800 OR 2560 x 1600. You need the Dual Link cable to get the higher res. There is no point buying this if you are not going for the full res as you might as well just buy a cheap TV. You will need a GFX card which supports Dual Link DVI at that resolution. Once you connect it up, if your GFX card has two DVI sockets and only one socket supports Dual link, it will be the socket closest to the motherboard.
- 4057890@deletedMay 20, 2012by
greatest monitor I have ever owned
This is the greatest monitor I have ever owned I bought one and liked it so well I bought another,they sit side by side and take up the entire desk but oh what a great setup the only thing I would improve is to have settings on the monitor it only has brightness and thats all I would recomend to any one just be sure you have a video card powerfull enough to run them they do require a video card that has dvi dual link and be sure you have a dual link cable also
- billmiloszOct 24, 2010by
30 inch 2560 x 1600 monitors are the way to go!
Great hi-rez monitor give you TONS of desktop space. I can't comment on color accuracy- it LOOKS good but I don't do anything that requires calibrated color accuracy so I don't know how good / bad this monitor would be for visual content creators who require absolute color accuracy. I have heard that ANY 30-inch monitor has better color accuracy than the over-rated Apple 30 inch display.
- exprsitMay 03, 2012by
I couldn't be happier with monitor. The seller was very helpful and easy to work with... The monitor is outstanding and I would recommend it to anybody wanting a monitor with high resolution that can used with a mac or pc.