Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $7.35+ $7.35 Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by highendgamesales
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationDeca Sports 2 picks up where its predecessor left off, providing gamers with ten new mini-games designed for use with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Once again, Hudson Soft chose to mix traditional sporting events with more obscure activities that naturally lend themselves to motion-sensitive controls and multiplayer gaming. This time, players can compete or cooperate in matches of Tennis, Speed Skating, Synchronized Swimming, Motorcycle Racing, the bocce-like Petanque, Mogul Skiing, Kendo, Hockey, Dodge Ball, and Darts. Six of the mini-games can be played by up to four people, while the other four games are configured for two-player action, and hockey, tennis, and dodge ball can be played online against competitors from around the country. New options allow gamers to customize the appearance and attributes of their avatars, design unique uniforms, and choose from a selection of available logos.
- GameDeca Sports 2
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2009
- Game Special Features<li>Compete in ten different sporting events, including tennis, dodge ball, and kendo<br/><br/><li>Customize the appearance, uniform, and team logo or your characters<br/><br/><li>Join up to three friends local or online for multiplayer action<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesDeca Sports Series
Most relevant reviews
- kingofiranJul 27, 2016by
I cancelled my order less than a minute after placing it and they told me 2 days later that they had already shipped it .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- natgeocollector...Oct 12, 2010by
Great game, very different from original version
Deca Sports 2 is better than the original Deca Sports in some aspects, yet worse in others. These are some things that were better-there are 4 different tournaments per sport, each a different difficulty, Local(Easy), National(Medium), Global(Hard), and Legend(Very Hard). Legend Cups are only revealed after you win the Global Cup. The trophies are more detailed, shiny, and realistic. The graphics got an improvement. There is a wider variety of sports, as there are probably a few you've never heard of. "Skill Points" have been added to measure your progress, you get some when you win, and lose some when you lose. Tutorials have been added to help make sure you understand the controls. Next are some of the things that are worse. The controls are not read very well. For example, Petanque often reads two of the same speed swings and shows two very different results on screen. And the synchronized swimming challenge has trouble reading right swings. A minor thing I didn't like was that they took out practice mode. Deca Sports 2 also has many great things the original also had. However, there are too many to talk about. Completely worth the money, no matter whether you paid $5 for it here on eBay, or $50 at the store. Please remember to vote on this review, your votes encourage me to write more reviews and help others make their purchase decisions. Read full review
- chickenfootgeneSep 28, 2010by
I have never played the original Deca Sports, so I can't compare this game to the first. This game has 10 sports, but most of them aren't enjoyable. Controls: 6/10 The controls seem kind of bad. An example is in tennis, the ball seems extremely hard to hit compared to Wii Sports's good controls. Graphics: 5/10 The graphics are not good. They are way too simple. Sounds: 6/10 Not bad music and sound effects but they could have been better. Replayability: 5/10 Too many poorly made sports make this game not a lot of fun to come back to. You would be better off playing Wii Sports. Overall I think this game deserves a 6/10.
- tshedgeJan 14, 2012by
Great Game! Well worth the price!
This product is a great buy, with 10 different games and for a really great price. The game is 3 years old but is still tons of fun, better than Deca Sports I.
- hogwash09Jan 10, 2013by
DECA SPORTS 2 IS AWESOME!!
The speed skating is fantastic!!!!!! The entire game is wonderful. I bought it for my son for Christmas and he wont let anyonelse play any other games.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $56.68Trending at $65.94
- $35.95Trending at $38.50
- $20.42Trending at $22.49
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $44.46Trending at $48.33
- $27.49Trending at $28.75
- $29.49Trending at $30.00