CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Network Hubs
Save on Network Hubs
- $1,359.06Trending at $1,453.78
- $57.09Trending at $61.52
- $43.99Trending at $48.50
- $18.59Trending at $18.96
- $22.99Trending at $33.99
- $67.75Trending at $69.36
- $22.99Trending at $28.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Web Smart DES-1250G is equipped with 48 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports and 2 combo 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP (mini-GBIC) ports for flexible copper/fiber Gigabit connection. The DES-1250G is an effective solution for the small and medium size business connections. This all-in-one solution economically integrates Gigabit technology to remove server bottlenecks, and speed up access to the network backbone. The DES-1250G is also furnished with Smart features that are ideal for simple QoS applications, and basic network monitoring.The DES-1250G provides Class of Service features that are suitable for today's multimedia applications. Through the easy-to-use Web-based interface, an administrator can configure VLANs to segregate traffic, Priority Queues, to prioritize mission-critical data such as voice or video packets, and Link Aggregation to create fat traffic pipelines. The DES-1250G also provides network monitoring tools such as Port Mirroring and port statistics. Best of all, the password-protected configuration interface can be accessed remotely, allowing the DES-1250G to be monitored from anywhere on the network.Installation of the DES-1250G is hassle-free. No configuration is required. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-Negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, 1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. The DES-1250G also features diagnostic LEDs, which display status and activity, allowing for quick detection of network problems.The DES-1250G features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 13.6Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DES-1250G also maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty48
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFlow control, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), port mirroring, store and forward
- Status IndicatorsLink activity, port transmission speed, power, link OK
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Remote Management ProtocolHTTP
- MAC Address Table Size4K entries
- Interfaces2 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45,48 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational24 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - internal
- Width17.28 in.
- Height1.69 in.
- Depth12.2 in.
- Weight13.67 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)5 - 90%
- Max Operating Temperature104 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.