More items related to this product
Best Selling in Game & Trail Cameras
Save on Game & Trail Cameras
- $329.99Trending at $334.99
- $104.99Trending at $119.99
- $94.99Trending at $131.07
- $104.99Trending at $108.95
- $62.99Trending at $65.54
- $185.22Trending at $189.99
- $107.99Trending at $119.99
About this product
- Product InformationDon't forget to carry the Cuddeback NF4300 3 MP scouting camera in your pocket on those camping trips. With a 30-feet range of invisible infrared flash and 1.3 MP infrared camera, this Cuddeback game camera captures great quality video content during the day and night. Plus, the Cuddeback NF4300 features TheftStop password protection to safeguard all your content. This 3 MP scouting camera works on EZ Mode, for intuitive LCD/keypad operation. To make every image a more memorable one, this Cuddeback game camera produces the date and time on them.
Most relevant reviews
- drei9734Mar 23, 2011by
I have three no flash cameras, one keeps count of events but no pictures and the other won't take pictures pass 20 feet. Been lucky with the one i bought first. Will not buy anymore. purchased two other brand and happy with them for passed two years. I use them hard, about nine month a year.
- gregg11Mar 05, 2012by
Be wary of which version cam you are buying. Get the latter version 4 battr
Pros: -Awesome trigger time -Great, easy, secure mount. -Very adjustable. -Still, video or BOTH!! day or night -Good, clear pics -Newer version has a better battery retention system..... Cons: -Uses CF cards instead of SD cards -batteries are D cell -not capable of plugging in a rechargeable battery pack for longer run time -no longer made -older version has a poor battery retention system (no brass screw inside)
- finnsgs2005Mar 05, 2011by
cuddeback nf4300 game camera
I own 3 cuddeback no flash cameras. I really like the pictures and fast trigger speed which almost always leaves the picture centered. I did have a problem with one camera where it looked as if it was working but didnt take the picture. After a brief call to customer support the problem was identified and fixed over the phone. The tech support said if we couldnt get it fixed over the phone they would take it back and get me a new capture camera for 125.00.
- rogerhinelineJan 04, 2010by
Cuddeback NF4300 Game Camera
Great camera!!! You have such a variety of settings taking pictures. I really like the option of taking video and a picture. Most cameras only let you only do one or the other. I have owned just about every camera on the market and the Cuddeback are unsurpassed. No other manufacture can hold a stick to them.
- toadgrabberJan 09, 2010by
Excellent camera for the money
I currently own two of these plus two of cuddebacks newer ones. It takes great pictures and has many nice features, and not hard to use.With the day pic,s and the infrared by night you will see what is in your area. It triggers very fast so no missed pic,s.I sold two older ones to my friends and they love them also.Longer battery life as well.