Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $13.99Trending at $24.90
- $17.95Trending at $19.98
- $22.75Trending at $23.77
- $29.99Trending at $49.99
- $17.50Trending at $18.48
- $16.88Trending at $22.99
- $10.82Trending at $12.28
About this product
- Product InformationThis third racing game to star the perma-grinned bandicoot puts a new spin on the genre standards of chaotic, combat karting. As in the GameCube's popular Mario Kart: Double Dash, two players can team up in a single vehicle, so one can steer while the other handles weapons and defense. Unlike in Double Dash, however, the method by which two characters accomplish their team-up is part of the fast-paced gameplay. Any two racers can combine their karts and team up on-the-fly, just by crashing into one another and pressing a button.<br><br>An amusement park area serves as a hub to the different track events, but offers a number of its own activities as well. Between races, players can talk to park patrons, collect useful coins, and partake in a number of mini-games. When they're ready for a real race, the game features five main tracks -- Mystery Island, Happily Ever Faster, Tyrannosaurus Wrecks, Tomb Town, and Astro Land -- each set in a themed environment. Entrance to the racing areas must be earned, leading players through a progressively more challenging series of competitions.
- GameCrash: Tag Team Racing
- PlatformSony PSP
- ESRB RatingE10+ - Everyone 10+
- ESRB DescriptorCartoon Violence, Crude Humor
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-8
- Release Year2005
- Game Special Features<li>Compete on multiple tracks spread across five themed worlds<br/><br/><li>Play as one of eight characters from the Crash Bandicoot series, including Neo Cortex and Coco<br/><br/><li>Collide with rival racers to enter "clash mode" for added firepower<br/><br/><li>Unlock new vehicles and other secrets by participating in special platform challenges<br/><br/><li>WiFi support for up to eight players in multiple game modes<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- prettyjamaicanf...Feb 03, 2009by
I Like it
Its a good game, hate that I have to unlock some of the racing tracks, because Im just the kinda person who just likes to go straight to the racing. Im not to into the whole adventure and walking around and collecting stuff to unlock things. I dont have the patience for it most the time. But still a good game once u get to race. I prefer the previous Crash tag team racing, I loved that one even more. Wish they had that one on PSP, that wouuld of been great.
- yoanamorenoMay 12, 2012by
awsome game never get bored of playing great value for the money paid
i bought this game for my kids they love it specially because its full of mistery u want to keep playing fo a long period of time u have to find alot of stuff like keys to the other places and always getting clue i know i love it too u can also play games like bowlinf get drinks and hit the animated talking creatures.
- rasawinJun 01, 2011by
Crash Bandicoot! :D
Fun game. It has good graphics considering it's a pretty old PSP game. The racing isn't too hard but not too easy that it's boring or anything. I like the game, I've always loved Crash Bandicoot games though. :)
- 963721bsJul 06, 2013by
Amazing game for kids of all ages who want to have a little fun!!
I ordered this product of eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere else. This game is amazing for kids of all ages it has awesome graphics. I would totally recommend this game to anyone with kids and I would buy it again 10 more times :)
- thisandthats200...Jul 26, 2008by
Crash Tag Team Racing (PlayStation Portable)
This is a good game for kids as well as adults. Very fun. My kid loves it and has to play everyday. Lots of things to do in the game.