Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $288.63Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by htt_llc
- Est. delivery by Jun 2
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Cradlepoint CTR500 wireless router connects remote devices with ease and convenience, allowing for up to 32 simultaneously connected wireless and wired devices on the same network. This 802.11g router uses the Wireless G standard for communication, enabling data transfer rates to reach around 7 Mbps. The Cradlepoint wireless router features two built-in 10/100 Ethernet ports for connecting wired devices such as printers, scanners, computers, or even other routers. The Cradlepoint wireless router also includes a secured and remotely accessible HTTP interface for adjusting the settings of the 802.11g router, including firewall settings, port forwarding, VPN settings, and more from any local device's browser. The Cradlepoint CTR500 includes a USB port as well, for direct connection to network devices like a shared printer or for connecting to a computer for direct access to the administrative features of the router. The Cradlepoint wireless router allows for connectivity across small- to medium-sized wireless networks, making it perfect for at-home or small-office wireless networks.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless G
- Wireless Speed6.75 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- USB for File SharingYes
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Port Qty2-port
Most relevant reviews
- crashluv269Mar 10, 2013by
Works great! Wish I had found it earlier. The one to buy.
This thing is amazing! Wish I would have known they existed a year ago. I have Verizon Wireless USB V600 for my internet as nothing else is available where I live, and will not ever do satellite again. I got so sick of having to plug and unplug, and use their software to reconnect to the tower all the time. It was frustrating, and time consuming. My parents had a mobile hotspot back in the day. It would loose lots of data eating up the small amount you get every month. This however doesn't do that, and fixes all problems. No having to sign in and out every time. No having to plug into just one computer. No having a USB port used. When I got mine it didn't have the newest firmware on it. The setup walkthrough shows how to check that, and it will automatically upgrade(EASY) You will need to do this to take advantage of 3G and 4G speeds. It works with many different providers, just check the list on their site of compatible hardware. Read full review
- christophjimene...Jun 14, 2016by
Never get connected, first is impossible to go in the page to login then is obsolete, maybe is damaged or something else.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- edwinsingh78664Jun 29, 2011by
The best mobile and home solution, lots of features, great security!
The Cradlepoint is essential to any mobile internet user, as well as IT professionals. It makes everything a whole lot easier. The router supports many mobile devices. I personally use it for my Clear 4G USB modem. I also have another unit in our security patrol vehicle, along with the company's Sprint 3G/4G USB modem. Once set up, the router automatically connects through the USB modems and creates a WiFi network. The router is also capable of using an express card. There is an Ethernet port on the side of the router, which can be used as a WAN or LAN port. The portability and ease of use makes purchasing this unit a no-brainer. Compared to other routers, this has the most features, along with many security profiles, and lots of support for future devices. I love the signal strenght display on the device, which shows how strong of a connection you get with a USB or express card modem. It makes it easy to place the device in the perfect location to get the best connection. At home, I use my Cradlepoint with 3 laptops and 2 PCs, as well as our Wii game system. In our patrol vehicle, we use the high security WiFi connection with our vehicle's Toughbook. Before we had the Cradlepoint in the vehicle, our Sprint connection was horrible, and the software that we had to use on the laptop made connections and speeds even worse. By using the Cradlepoint, we never have to worry about connection issues again! We have the device hooked up in the trunk of the vehicle. When we get in the vehicle to start our patrols, we just turn on the laptop and go! Before, we had lots of connection issues when we used the Sprint USB modem through the laptop with Sprint's connection software. Now we don't need any extra programs on the company Toughbooks, the Toughbooks just connect to the Cradlepoint's secure WiFi! The Cradlepoint really makes everything easier ans stress-free! Read full review
- poppyann2012Jul 15, 2011by
cradle point CTR500 one easy way to set up a hot spot if you have a USB mobile broadband card. if you have any items that connect to the internet via WiFi then this is a great way to connect. just plug in the USB mobile broadband stick turn on the card and within 30 seconds you have a hotspot of your own. It is easy to program with your own name and security. It is very fast i cannot see any difference between having the USB stick plugged into my computer or via the cradle point router. minor dislike is that it does not have a built in battery so needs a power point to work. now i can connect my tablet via my broadband stick and not have to use a separate account.
- susie4444-2008Sep 02, 2011by
Great little machine !! Really a powerhouse in a small package !!
I bought this product, after much research, because I wanted to be able to use different devices to get on the internet, and this one allows the use of USB modem from a cellular 'phone company,and an Express card. I am not "tied-down" to the house, and can go anywhere there is a power plug. I Do wish that this model was battery-powered, but that is okay...I otherwise like the product very much. I would buy another Cradlepoint router, as it is a Nationally recognized brand, and can be serviced easily if need be. As to how this compares to others of the type, I am not sure, as I only have my home system as a reference, I have never had any type of router like this before, however, the product works very well for me.
Best Selling in Wireless Routers
Save on Wireless Routers
- $85.00Trending at $86.99
- $189.95Trending at $259.99
- $89.99Trending at $99.09
- $139.99Trending at $159.99
- $26.95Trending at $27.87
- $67.09Trending at $125.00
- $59.00Trending at $68.90