Best Selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- $9.27Trending at $12.83
- $4.99Trending at $7.98
- $2.99Trending at $5.30
- $22.00Trending at $29.93
- $7.69Trending at $8.78
- $3.32Trending at $3.69
- $3.70Trending at $3.74
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of comedy plays and scenes based on the real-life situations and dilemmas faced by young people every day. It is suitable for classroom practice or contest use.
- Author BiographyLaurie Allen is a West Texas playwright who was drawn to the theatre during her teen years at Snyder High School while performing plays under the legendary Jerry P. Worsham. As this influential director led his students to a record setting state championships in UIL one-act play competitions, he taught these small town students they could achieve any dream they longed for, whether it was in the theatre or beyond. So, after graduating, she decided to combine her love for the theatre and her passion to write, and try her hand at writing a play. Her first play, Gutter Girl, won the Indian River Players One-Act Play Competition. At that moment she was hooked, knowing she had found the place where she belonged. Now, over twenty-five of her plays for adults and teens have been published by various publishers. Her plays for teens have enjoyed wide success across the United States with several of her high school competition pieces succeeding in the National Speech & Forensics Competitions. Learn more at Laurie Allen's website: www.laurie-allen.com
- Author(s)Laurie Allen
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Weight264 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.