CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $183.89Trending at $198.00
- $30.00Trending at $35.49
- $48.20Trending at $104.07
- $19.50Trending at $26.19
- $67.50Trending at $115.46
- $19.99Trending at $21.16
- $19.99Trending at $21.68
About this product
- DescriptionNothing runs like a Deere, and Deere has kept running as long and as well and garnered such a passionate following as the company's two-cylinder tractor. These stalwarts of agriculture are the world's most popular tractor by it's most popular manufacturer, and this book pays tribute to them in a fully detailed, extensively illustrated history. New photographs by tractor specialist Jeff Hackett, along with the latest comprehensive information, make this book the most complete and up-to-date account of John Deere Two-Cylinder Tractors ever published. Modern color and archive photographs accompany Dietz's engaging chronicle of the two-cylinder tractors, model-by-model to give an unprecedented look at these beloved tractors that have transcended mere farm equipment to become collectors classics.
- Author BiographyJohn Dietz is a writer and photographer based in Arden, Manitoba, Canada. He has authored the books John Deere Two-Cylinder Buyer's Guide and Classic John Deere Tractors, and he writes for several agriculture magazines. Jeff Hackett has been photographing motorcycles for magazines, books, and calendars for 19 years. He lives outside New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Deitz
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleTractor Legacy S.
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note100 colour, 50 black and white
- Weight780 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.