Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $19.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by do-all-1
- Est. delivery by Oct 3
- $19.99+ $0.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by less..than..chris
- Pick up available
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationIf you need more switches to keep up with the network demands of a growing business, consider a Cisco Catalyst WSC355024PWRSMI managed switch. It's also called the Cisco Catalyst 3550. This slim unit has 24 ports, which allows you plenty of access points to connect users' machines or other devices. With the Cisco 3550, you also get stackable, multilayer support for a variety of configurations. It's perfect if you need to power Cisco IP phones or Cisco Aironet wireless LAN access points. You can do that using the switch's integrated inline power. Simply mount the unit in a rack in your server room or closet. This way, you will have easy access whenever you need to adjust the system.This product is a stackable, enterprise-class, multilayer switch that provides security, quality, and high availability. It works hard to enhance the operation of its network. It has a range of Gigabit and Fast Ethernet configurations. It serves as a powerful access switch layer for the wiring closets of enterprises of medium size, and it can be used in a serial configuration. It also serves as a backbone switch for smaller networks.This advanced Catalyst product can be used to deploy network-wide intelligent services such as advanced QoS rate-limiting. It can also be utilized to deploy Cisco security access control lists, high-performance IP routing, and multitask management. Cisco Cluster Management Suite Software is integrated into this Cisco Catalyst product. This allows its users to simultaneously configure and troubleshoot multiple Catalyst desktop switches. Its CMS Software provides new configuration wizards simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.Its switch can be useful for deployment for incorporate IP phones and Aironet wireless LAN access points. It has 15 watts of integrated inline energy on every 10/100 port to provide maximum device support. It also eases new technology deployments by eliminating the need for wall energy to each individual IP phone or LAN access points. Delivering a surge of energy via the Catalyst switch eliminates the cost of additional cabling that is normally necessary for Wireless IP Phone and LAN deployments. There is also maximum energy availability for converged data and voice networks when combined with a Redundant Power System. This ensures seamless protection against internal energy supply failures. It also means an uninterruptible energy supply system is in place to protect against any energy supply outages.Its built-in Gigabit ports accommodate a range of GBIC transceivers. The dual GBIC-based Gigabit feature on the Fast Ethernet provides tremendous deployment flexibility. This allows you to implement one type of stacking and the ability to uplink configuration. It also preserves the option to migrate that same configuration in the future. It is also possible to implement high levels of stack resiliency by deploying dual redundant Gigabit uplinks. It has an SMI feature that includes advanced QoS rate-limiting and basic static and routed information protocol functionality. Its EMI provides a set of enterprise-class features like advanced hardware-based IP unicast and multicast routing.
- Form FactorRack-Mountable
- Ports Qty24
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFull duplex capability, uplink, auto-sensing per device, IP-routing, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, manageable, stackable
- Status IndicatorsPort status, link activity, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, bandwidth utilization %, link OK, system
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolHTTP,RMON,RMON 1,RMON 2,SNMP,SNMP 1,SNMP 2,SNMP 3,Telnet
- Routing ProtocolBGP,EIGRP,IGRP,OSPF
- MAC Address Table Size8K entries
- Interfaces1 x management - console - RJ-45,24 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational525 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V AC 100/240 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - integrated
- Flash Memory16 MB flash
- RAM Memory64 MB
- Width17 in.
- Height2 in.
- Depth18 in.
- Weight14 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal - 1U
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 85%
- Max Operating Altitude9.84 ft
- Max Operating Temperature113 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
- Rack Mounting KitIncluded
- Built-in DevicesLED panel
Most relevant reviews
- jusincredible85Mar 08, 2016by
Great switch for lab testing. I highly recommend it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 123duwaineAug 09, 2016by
Fully functional. Does what it's expected to do.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- telkhatib24Jul 29, 2012by
Great bang for the buck on POE!
Was looking for a decently priced POE switch that wouldnt break that bank, POE Etherswitch modules on here are running for 4 X the price. Product came packed very well i was surprised awesome job! Switch powered on just fine, only had to do a quick PW recovery and reflash and I was good to go. Powered up all my 7975 phones happy camper.
- dahiberAug 06, 2010by
This switch was sent very fast. It is fully functional and running great. I got this for my network rack for Cisco certifications.
- fourtyesSep 07, 2011by
Good switch - CAUTION: PoE not 802.3af compliant - will not power OEM
Layer 3 switch meets most of my needs, but I was disappointed to learn that the PoE was not standard. For that reason, I was unable to connect Wireless Access Points from another vendor and have them powered from the switch. Otherwise, I'm very happy with purchase.
Best Selling in Network Switches
Save on Network Switches
- $3,450.00Trending at $3,785.00
- $1,800.00Trending at $2,031.25
- $1,790.00Trending at $1,847.00
- $1,340.00Trending at $1,490.00
- $156.99Trending at $167.26
- $1,559.99Trending at $1,705.37
- $295.12Trending at $301.24