Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $275.00+ Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by harborcityelectronics
- See details for delivery est.
- $8.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by maven_technologies
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Networking Cables & Adapters
About this product
- Product InformationExpand your business's networking capabilities with a Cisco 2950 Catalyst Switch. This type of Cisco Gigabit Switch is rack-mountable to conserve space in your wiring closet or server room. As a managed switch, it allows you control over converged applications and network-wide services. However, it also includes multiple intelligent services that it enacts automatically. The quality of service is high, so you and your employees have faster, more reliable connections. Server downtime means lower profitability for your business, so the Cisco Catalyst WS-C2950G-48-EI switch offers redundant uplinks and stack interconnection failover to minimize any down time. Balance your network's load with this 48-port stackable unit and experience more efficient throughput for all your network tasks.
- Form FactorRack-Mountable
- Ports Qty48-Ports
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesNetwork monitoring, full duplex capability, uplink, VLAN support, manageable, stackable
- Status IndicatorsPort status, link activity, collision status, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, bandwidth utilization %, power, link OK
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Communication Modefull-duplex
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolRMON 1,RMON 2,SNMP 1,SNMP 2c,Telnet
- MAC Address Table Size8K entries
- Interfaces1 x management - RS-232 - RJ-45 female - 1,48 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 female - 48
- Power Consumption Operational45 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V AC 110/220 V ± 10% ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - internal
- Flash Memory8 MB flash
- RAM Memory16 MB SDRAM
- Width17.52 in.
- Height1.73 in.
- Depth12.99 in.
- Weight9.92 lbs
- Enclosure TypeRack-mountable - external - 1U
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 85%
- Max Operating Altitude9.84 ft
- Max Operating Temperature113 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
Most relevant reviews
- firefoxincNov 03, 2013by
Value product for 100mbit connections.
This is a older switch but it does it job well. It does everything it is supposed to do very well but reporting for graphs (like Cacti) it has issues with. Roughly about 20% of the time its simple not reporting anything. I have several of these switches and they all do the same thing. Even if reporting drops it still does provide service. Also it is considered End of Life by Cisco so it is not supported or updated anymore.
- manish.vaghellaJun 05, 2013by
very good product for small companies
very good product for small companies best cisco switch with fiber modules value for money product and affordable prices
- blkjackelFeb 10, 2010by
I will admit I haven't tested the product yet. But everything else I know was great on the sale. Blkjackel
- djspy-area51Sep 05, 2010by
all rgeat all rgeat
Best Selling in Network Switches
Save on Network Switches
- $935.00Trending at $950.56
- $1,543.00Trending at $1,672.43
- $1,575.00Trending at $2,901.84
- $4,300.00Trending at $4,438.00
- $2,995.00Trending at $3,350.00
- $4,596.07Trending at $6,000.00
- $1,399.95Trending at $1,594.99