More items related to this product
Best Selling in Generators
Save on Generators
- $170.87Trending at $182.87
- $499.00Trending at $643.69
- $249.99Trending at $299.99
- $519.48Trending at $599.99
- $112.76Trending at $119.25
- $224.15Trending at $231.02
- $299.95Trending at $340.79
About this product
- Product InformationFight load-shedding this summer with the Champion Power Equipment 73531i generator. The 80 cc engine displacement of this generator produces powerful voltage. Having a fuel capacity of 1.0 gallon, this Champion generator performs efficiently for a long duration of time. With a running wattage of 1600 Watts, this portable inverter generator provides a steady power supply. The Champion Power Equipment 73531i operates almost noiselessly, creating a sound of 53dB. Weighing 48.06 lbs, this lightweight Champion generator is extremely portable. Converting current at the frequency of 60Hz, this portable inverter generator produces high-output. The Champion Power Equipment 73531i, being a single phase generator, is suitable for residential use and maintains equal distribution of current throughout the house.
- Generator TypePortable
- Horsepower2.4 HP
- AC Max Output2000 Watt
- Fuel Tank capacity_Display1 gal.
- Weight48.06 lbs
- Starter TypeManual
Most relevant reviews
- bmwsevenDec 04, 2013by
I am impressed with this generator, half the price of a Honda or Yamaha
I use my generators heavily, I have a place in the mountains without electricity. I am there 4-5 days a week and run generator continuous while i'm there. I have been through 3 EU1,000's 2 EU3,000's and 2 Yamaha EF1,000's in 7 years. The Hondas are more durable then the Yamahas. I don't usually have a heavy load on them, but they run constantly. I really hope to get a year and a half from them which the hondas will usually do. The yamahas were getting really tired at less then a year. Sound level between the 2 is about equal, the Yamaha is more reactive to load changes. While shopping for a new genny i see the Champion and started reading the reviews and see nothing negative about them other then the people that think a 1,000 watt generator will run an air conditioner or table saw. I decide to take a chance on the 2k Champion inverter. I ordered a refurbished unit from Supergen for $400. The gen arrived in 4 days, and was as describbed, it had a couple rub marks on the case from the pull start rope. I added oil and gas and it started on the 1st pull. I let it warm up for a few minutes and plugged in what i thought was a 1,500 watt hair dryer, in economy mode the gen immediately died when i went straight to high, if i stepped from low - med- high it pulled just fine. it also pulled straight to high in normal mode. After testing I looked at the dryer and noticed it was not 1.500 watt, it was 1,875 watts. The Champion has been flawless for 2 weeks now (approx 250 hours), The noise lever is comparable with a Honda EU2,000i, fuel consumption is about 2 gallons a day with a light load, I run a dish receiver, flatscreen TV, computer, 2 fans, electric blanket and a 700 watt percolator coffee pot. not all at the same time although it will pull all at the same time. The Champions case is a little larger then the Honda, which looks like it will be easier to service. So far the only negative thing i have against it is that it has 4 screws to remove the service panel to check oil instead of 1 screw on the Honda and Yamaha. Time will tell how well this unit holds up, but i'm expecting it to hold up as well as the others. Read full review
- 127871899@delet...Oct 11, 2012by
Fantasic product and a great value.
Excellent product overall. Went on a hunt all of the other people in the camp were impressed with performance and quiteness of the Generator. Easy to start and runs forever on a tank of gas. It was a great buy at a fraction of a honda or yamaha. Only one problem. Instructions gave instructions for an empty oil reservoir. make reference to amount of oil to fill. Reservoir had oil it was overfull and caused a mess and a few minor problems. If you say its going to be empty make sure its empty.
- mjcelliJul 09, 2013by
Great inexpesive inverter generator.
Great generator for the money. I use it mainly to charge hobby batteries at 1,300 watts and it works fine. Also powers my fridge, sump pump, lights and computer power when we lose utility power. Nice alternative to the more expensive Honda and Yamaha inverter generators. I would recommend.
- utoocanfishmayb...Nov 10, 2012by
Great product great value very pleased.
I bought this generator to run my small a/c on my cabover camper. It works just like I wished that it would, my friends that go with me just could not believe how quiet it is. I don't know how it compares with the expensive units and I don't care, this is it. I highly recommend it. I have 2 other generators one big and one small and this is my favorate.
- rchunter57Apr 15, 2014by
Met all my expectations
I had read many reviews before I purchased this generator. My main want was for it to be quiet. I am very pleased with the low noise level. It runs my rv furnace fans and lights when were hunting. Can run at night and you hardly notice it noise wise. If money were no object, I'd buy a Honda, but for the $ difference, you can't go wrong with this generator.