More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $799.00Trending at $999.00
- $1,245.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $87.87Trending at $89.99
- $469.00Trending at $899.00
- $268.52Trending at $274.95
- $629.90Trending at $699.00
- $474.99Trending at $499.99
About this product
- DescriptionBring cinematic stereo sounds right into your living room or entertainment room with the Cerwin-Vega E-76C center speaker. Sounds come in loud and clear with dual 6.5-inch mid-range drivers and a solid cabinet that ensures low feedback. The bass-reflex enclosure also helps produce smooth audio with an added 3 dBs. Balance out all those high notes with a self-resetting dome tweeter that combines with the ideal frequency response. This Cerwin-Vega center speaker features a two-way channel that adds just the right sounds to any home theater system. With 125 watts of power, you'll feel like you just stepped into a concert venue or movie theater.
- Speaker TypeCenter Speaker
- Peak Power Handling150 W
- Frequency Responses50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance8 ohm
- Sensitivity92 dB
- Magnetic ShieldingMagnetically Shielded
- Width19.5 in.
- Depth9.88 in.
- Tweeter Size1.18 in.
- Weight21 lb
Most relevant reviews
- rockweillerz1Feb 01, 2010by
Cerwin Vega E-76C Center Speaker
awesome speaker. definately worth the investment. i already had a smaller center speaker, but it couldn't keep up with my vega tower speakers. so naturally, this was an easy solution. IT ROCKS!!! crisp, clear, precise sound at any level.
- 552231919@delet...Sep 23, 2008by
cerwin vega equals great sound for great price
For years I have been a fan of Cerwin Vega speakers. Recently I purchased a cerwin vega E-76C Center channel speaker,and I am impressed once again. Like most cerwin vegas,the bass is amazing! My old center speaker is like a milk truck and this is like a porche! Also it is loud and crystal clear for music and dialog for movies. A great poduct,I would recomend to any stereo lover looking to upgrade their center speaker.
- 1012422464@dele...Jun 04, 2010by
I was not satisfied with the sound quality, there seems to be something rattling around loose in there as if somethings unscrewed but that might be whats throwing off the quality. i shall see what happens when i disect this ancient beast