More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $563.85Trending at $618.99
- $3,114.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,249.95Trending at $1,499.00
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,699.95
- $439.99Trending at $460.47
- $566.43Trending at $598.00
- $569.95Trending at $649.00
About this product
- Product InformationIdeal for family days out, the 10.0-megapixel PowerShot SX120 IS brings distant subjects into view with a 10x image-stabilized lens. Smart Auto and Easy modes allow all the family to take great shots.
- ModelSX120 IS
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom10x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution10.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.5"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range1-50cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera36 - 360mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2500 sec
- Min Shutter Speed15 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme,aperture-priority,manual,shutter-priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200 (2Mpix),ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.5 m - 4 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF illuminator,Auto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash +/- compensation,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in mode,flash OFF mode,red-eye reduction,slow synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMMC Plus,MultiMediaCard,MultiMediaCardplus,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone,Without Viewfinder
- Depth4.47 cm
- Height7.04 cm
- Width11.06 cm
- Weight245 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - colour
- Display Size3"
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.5,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG,Motion JPEG
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.2,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- FeaturesAE lock,AF Lock,Audio Recording,Blink Detection,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Direct Print,Exif Print support,FE lock,Face Detection AF/AE/FE/WB,Face Detection Self-timer,Histogram Display,Image Stabilisation,In-camera Red-eye Fix,Motion Detection Technology,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,RGB primary colour filter,Red-eye Correction,Scene Detection Technology,Sharpness Control,USB 2.0,USB 2.0 compatibility,With LCD Protected Position,camera orientation detection,contrast control,digital tele-converter,i-Contrast system (Intelligent Contrast Correction),resizing an image,safety zoom,saturation control
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame movie mode
- Shooting ProgramsAquarium,Beach,Fireworks,Foliage,High sensitivity,Indoor,Kids & pets,Landscape,Night scene,Night snapshot,Portrait mode,Snow,Sunset
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed1.3 frames per second
Most relevant reviews
- mhalsall2005Jun 06, 2012by
easy to use great pictures.
I love this camera. it is easy to use and the zoom is fantastic. Macro shots are of perfect quality and the features to take simple photos that are of clear quality is outstanding. No batteries to charge just throw in some decent AA and you off. they last plenty of time. Best investment i have made for some time.
- gunner171167Mar 08, 2012by
Brilliant little camera.
A very useful camera. Feature are good and is easy to use. I use this along side of my DSLR camera and the picture quality for the cannon power shot is good. The use of the feature are easy to understand and implement. A really good camera for every day use. I use this camera for shotting reference shot so when I have my DSLR I can easily go back to exact spot where the canon took the shot.
- chablis4meMay 03, 2012by
What a difference a couple of years makes with a new camera price
Needed a new camera. This one was an older quality model which would have cost 4 times as much a few years ago. If I'd bought it at that time I would be still using it now, so my logic was 'I would have been delighted with it then if I had paid the higher price. Why not buy it now at a cheaper price and when it's probably nearly as good as the latest thing now which will cost 4 times as much?" Haven't been disappointed. It's great. Good lens. Easy to use. Solid but not too heavy. Good make. Good photos. I'm happy!
- 808974493@delet...Dec 04, 2010by
compact cannon camera
The best part about this camera is its size .it has 10x optical zoom which a few years ago only came in the big professional cameras.The price is very compeditive & within the reach of most people & has very good optics easy to hold & work with the very intuative menu enabling point & shoot pictures anybody can use. A good camera from cannon at a very reasonable price
- sta0452Apr 03, 2010by
well i bought the abve item for a friend who need a better camera than the ixus 5.0, which is for family pics. he was interesting in a better camera with more features and value for money. the above was excellent. good machine very easy to use and very good colours. he is very pleased.