Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $99.99+ $5.99 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by theflashdeal
- See details for delivery est.
- $39.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by jandwcollections31115
- Est. delivery by Jun 9
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationNo one said you have to be an expert to take professional-quality photos. The Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS in silver gives you a ton of power in a compact package, making it easier than ever to express your creativity and capture memories to last a lifetime. Featuring a 12.1-megapixel resolution, Optical Image Stabilizer, and lush, crisp colors, your photographs will look absolutely amazing. An auto mode calculates the optimal settings for each situation, or if you're more the hands-on type you can select from 15 different modes for the ideal shot. With 4x optical zoom and a focal length of 5.0 - 20.0 millimeters, you can play around with both wide-angle formats and close-ups for spectacular nature photography. Brilliant colors make all your images unforgettable. And if you want in on the action, a Face Detection Self-Timer and built-in LED flash get rid of the hassle.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Classic IXUS design</strong><br />The IXUS 105 combines pure IXUS style with fun, effortless operation.</li><li><strong>12.1 Megapixels</strong><br />A resolution of 12.1 MP lets you make poster-size prints, or creatively crop images to perfection.</li><li><strong>28mm wide-angle 4.0x zoom lens</strong><br />A wide 28mm lens is perfect for capturing landscapes or group shots, while a 4.0x optical zoom lets you get closer to your subject. Canon's optical Image Stabilizer delivers blur-free results throughout the zoom range.</li><li><strong>6.8 cm (2.7") PureColor II LCD</strong><br />For detailed image review, easy framing and effortless menu navigation, the IXUS 105 features a 6.8 cm (2.7") PureColor II LCD. A wide viewing angle makes it easy to share images with friends as well as frame shots in bright sunlight.</li><li><strong>Effortless shooting</strong><br />Smart Auto mode uses Scene Detection Technology to determine the shooting scene from subject brightness, contrast, distance and overall hue. The camera then selects the appropriate scene from a possible 18, and applies optimum settings - leaving the user free to simply point and shoot. Smart Flash Exposure controls flash power and usage, helping to avoid problems like dark backgrounds and face shadows, and producing natural results in a variety of conditions</li><li><strong>Face Detection technology</strong><br />Face Detection technology detects up to 35 faces in a scene and adjusts focus, exposure, flash settings and white balance - for optimal results with natural-looking skin tones. FaceSelf-Timer makes group photos easy, taking a shot after an extra face enters the frame. Auto Red-Eye Correction eliminates red-eye during shooting or playback.</li><li><strong>Motion Detection technology</strong><br />Motion Detection Technology detects movement in the shooting scene and camera shake. The optimal ISO level is then automatically set, to minimize blur and maximize image quality.</li><li><strong>i-Contrast</strong><br />i-Contrast offers improved contrast and greater detail in tricky lighting conditions.</li><li><strong>DIGIC 4</strong><br />The DIGIC 4 processor delivers richly detailed, clean images, even when shooting at high ISO speeds. DIGIC 4 also drives fast and responsive camera operation.</li><li><strong>Shooting modes</strong><br />15 shooting modes are available, including Low Light, for great shots in darker conditions.</li></ul>
- ModelSD1300 IS / IXUS 105
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution12.1 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range3-50cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 112mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1500 sec
- Min Shutter Speed15 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Evaluative,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 4 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Flash Off,Forced On,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size8000MB
- Supported Flash MemoryMMC Plus,MultiMediaCard,MultiMediaCardplus,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone,Without Viewfinder
- Depth0.83 in.
- Height2.2 in.
- Width3.56 in.
- Weight4.13 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG,Motion JPEG
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.2,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesDPOF Support,Digital Zoom,USB
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Fireworks,Foliage,Indoor,Kids & pets,Low light,Night mode,Portrait mode,Slow shutter,Snap shot,Snow,Underwater
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Custom Effect,Neutral,Sepia,Vivid
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed0.9 frames per second
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- totjljohn316May 11, 2016by
Camera failed miserably
Camera took maybe 8 shots then an error came up stating that something was wrong where the lens would not come out all the way to focus picture. Was on a cruise couldnt contact seller. Tried when i got back even sent pictures showing that if was still doing the same thing. No response after the pictures
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- yachtiegirlFeb 05, 2015by
An Amazing Camera that does it all....
The Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH SD1300 is is one of the easiest cameras to use I've ever owned. It's a small lightweight camera that's comfortable to hold and with the wrist strap it ensures you don't drop it as you are taking your shots. It has easy to use features that will help you in all lighting conditions that will change the colors of your images so they come out as true as any other digital can. The ISO is adjustable as well which is great depending on your subject and lighting conditions. I do a lot of online selling and I needed a good dependable camera that would allow me to take decent close ups for items such as rings and necklaces as well as shots that are farther away but won't lose detail such as clothing, collector plates and dolls. This camera does it all. This is my 3rd of this model. My first I purchased in January of 2011. I used it up until about 3 months ago when I noticed that I was getting a dark area in the center of all my shots. I cleaned the lens but it was inside the camera. Instead of taking it in to a repair shop, I decided to look for an identical model to replace it. It was hard to find since it's been discontinued much to my disappointment. But I finally found a new one and was thrilled. I paid over twice what I paid for my first one but decided it was worth it to me. It will be a sad day when I can no longer find this camera so I think when the time comes I'll get it repaired and keep doing it until there's no option but to find another replacement which will be hard. I purchased a third one very inexpensively and sent it to get repaired so now I have 3. They all work and I'm hoping I'll have at least one of these for the rest of my days. I love this camera.. Read full review
- happycamper206Jan 22, 2016by
Good things come in small packages
This small sized camera has excellent features and takes clear photos that surprise larger camera owners.
Verified purchase: No
- skicarrotJan 18, 2015by
Take pictures like a pro
I bought this camera for a trip to Galapagos. This camera was perfect for the trip. Compact, easy to use and the photos are spectacular. Zoom, autofocus, and exposure is perfect in almost all conditions. My photos have been admired by many and are better than my co-travelers with large sophisticated equipment.
- tirebiter9Nov 08, 2015by
Great little camera
camera excellent optics, wide range of uses including underwater when used in a WP case.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $525.00Trending at $599.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,496.95
- $444.44Trending at $499.00
- $75.00Trending at $119.99