Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $899.99+ $49.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 18-kristen-2008
- See details for delivery est.
- $279.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by harakattrading
- Est. delivery by Aug 29
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationCanon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is a handy Inkjet Digital Photo Printer delivering crisp and detailed color images and files. The 9 ppm printing speed provided by this model makes it easy to complete any printing jobs with efficiency. It is capable to network with various devices through PictBridge, USB 2.0, USB 1.0/1.1 connections. In addition, this versatile printer has the ability to work as copier, fax machine, scanner offering its users even more beneficial functions.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Terrific resolution</strong><br />This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 2400 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 3pl. This delivers professional quality and detail for all of your photos.</li><li><strong>High-performance ink tank system</strong><br />This amazing 10-full color pigment LUCIA ink system delivers unparalleled professional photo quality plus gray, black and matte black inks for professional black and white photos.</li><li><strong>Ambient light correction</strong><br />Have professional quality in virtually any type of lit setting as this technology optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition of the room you're admiring your photos in.</li><li><strong>Beautiful and borderless</strong><br />Whether you want stunning color prints or classic black and white's, print what you feel as a professional without borders up to 13" x 19".</li><li><strong>Auto photo fix</strong><br />This built-in technology is perfect for your home photo lab as it automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - portrait, scenery, night scenery, snapshot with scenery, and snapshot with night scenery - then applies optimal image correction.</li><li><strong>2 way paper feeding</strong><br />To add to your options, this feature lets you load photo papers in the back of the printer and thicker fine art papers in the front, so you're always ready to print with the paper type you want.</li><li><strong>USB 2.0 Hi-Speed</strong><br />Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.</li><li><strong>Canon generation green</strong><br />Generation green is Canon's environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions.</li><li><strong>Energy Star qualified</strong><br />Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.</li></ul>
- ModelPIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II
- Printer TypeDigital Photo Printer
- Family LineCanon Pixma
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to9ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)4800 x 2400 dpi
- Color print speed up to15 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 2400 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows XP Home
- InterfacePictBridge,USB 1.0/1.1,USB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutManual
- Memory Card CompatibilityMicroDrive
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing
- Media TypeCD / DVD Disks,Envelopes,Glossy Photo Paper,Matte Photo Paper,Photo Paper,Photo Stickers,Photos,Plain Paper,Semi-Gloss Photo Paper
- Max Media SizeSuper B (330 x 483 mm)
- Media Capacity150 Sheets
- Width26 in.
- Depth14 in.
- Height8 in.
- Weight14 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- garyf106Apr 03, 2013by
Canon Pixma 9500 Printer. Nice but Expensive....
Ink is expensive and nobody seems to stock it. i buy it on line without a problem, i just have to wait for it to come in the mail.You must use canon paper or it jams. Quality of print good but it took some finessing to get good color match from monitor to printer. I bought my printer used about one year old. When i turned it on the lights were flashing. Probably from being bounced around in the mail. The manual said the number of flashes indicated the printer would have to be serviced by a certified Canon dealer. My husband figured out how to reset it by holding the blinking button until it stopped. This reset the printer. It did not have this information in the manual so I thought I would pass this info on. I like the printer but be prepared to give it some effort.
- gavanessFeb 07, 2013by
I have obtained excellent results with this printer.
This printer is high resolution presentation grade color or B&W printer. If you need an office grade printer, this is not the right printer for you. The ink consumption when printing pictures is between 6-fold and 10-fold when compared to document printing. Budget for large quantities of ink purchase. There are 2 grades of ink. Canon dye based inks (9 series) are the pixma line. They produce accurate colors. The ink drops are very small. The pictures are crisp. The 8-series inks originally shipped with 9000 printer can be used with 9500. The print head carrier must be changed. I haven't done this myself, but know of others who have. I find the print quality with 9-series inks better suited to my taste. You have one USB connection port. Drivers are available for PC and Mac. No drivers for servers. It is not suitable for network deployment. It is a fairly large printer. Make sure you have the space for it. It's not fast. Print speed is about 1-2 minutes for 6X4 print. Read full review
- mactech4Aug 06, 2012by
Best photo printer for either color or b&w I've ever owned.
Produces some of the best prints I've ever seen. I compared a HP 6 color print (K,M,LM,C,LC,Y) to its 10 color prints (9 actually only uses one of the blacks-Photo Black,Grey, Green, Red, Magenta, Light Magenta ,Cyan, Light Cyan and Yellow). The 6 color hp photo print was dull and grey across the mid tones. The Mark II had so much life and pop!. It also does amazing black and white prints with either a photo black or matte black and a grey ink. This one of only a few printers out there that has a red and green ink. This widens the printing gamut that it can produce by quite a bit. Pigment inks don't run if the print gets wet. I'm using third party refill inks. They are working quite well. No loss of color range. It also has a front paper feed for thick/large papers so they don't have to curl- Which rocks! Read full review
- photomand2Nov 14, 2014by
very good buy for me save a lot money went i buy it.
It is a very good printer with lots of color or black and white prints and can print all size of paper all ways use canon inks and papers for the best prints .
- 1123359620@dele...May 10, 2013by
great overal experience
the printer is an amazing printer. prints on multiple surfaces as well as page sizes. Great quality prints especially photos. Printer is larger than a normal printer but who cares when it does what it can.
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $114.98Trending at $128.00
- $269.95Trending at $321.61
- $84.99Trending at $137.94
- $229.99Trending at $394.99
- $121.90Trending at $226.48
- $64.99Trending at $116.23
- $899.99Trending at $1,459.00