All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationFor high resolution and dynamic range in a compact digital camera, look no further than the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 350D 8.0 MP Digital SLR Camera. The Canon Rebel XT has an all-plastic body in a small, compressed frame. As SLR digital cameras go, this one is extremely lightweight, making it ideal for carrying around on your travels without having to worry about cumbersome equipment. Canon’s EOS Rebel XT is designed with only a few controls on the top of the body, such as the power switch, shutter release, single control dial, and mode dial, with the controls for adjusting settings grouped together on the back of the camera. An easy-to-use menu access button and playback controls are to the left of the status and main LCDs. Quick adjustments are made to the ISO, metering mode, white balance, and autofocus via the pad of four-way directional buttons. The shutter speed and aperture are changed using the control dial, and extra functions are achieved when pressing buttons on the back of the camera with the control dial, such as exposure compensation and locking or selecting focus points. Ideal for amateurs and professionals alike, this Digital Rebel shooter has various flash exposure controls and autofocus choices, including modes such as Al Focus, Al Servo, and One Shot. The metering mode is flexible, including center-weighted, partial, and evaluative selections. The camera’s custom settings can be changed to streamline the processes to suit your needs. Both high-quality and raw JPEG files can be recorded simultaneously, and the camera offers the opportunity for the automatic seven-point AiAf to be overridden. The handy USB port makes it easy for you to upload the files straight to your PC. Included in the kit is Canon’s Digital Photo Professional 1.6 program to enable you to process the raw files. Also to be found in the kit is the NB-2LH lithium-ion battery pack. Combined with the efficient Digic II processor, it enables more than 1,100 frames to be taken with moderate flash. When the power becomes low, a convenient low-battery indicator appears. The image quality is exceptionally high with the 8MP CMOS sensor producing incredibly detailed and colorful images. The EF-S 18-55 mm lens offers 3x optimal zoom range, and you can rest assured that your pictures will retain the quality you expect whether you are shooting in bright conditions or low light. The lens is ideal for a beginner using a DSLR camera and extremely reasonable as lenses go. The XT’s lens is also compatible with the original Digital Rebel. It should be noted that the XT’s smaller image sensor size alters the focal length of the lens, so this needs to be accounted for when changing lenses between different Digital Rebel models. This compact DSLR camera from Canon offers every feature required by an experienced photographer to produce professional pictures while also being easy for a novice to use. It has a practically instantaneous start-up time, enabling point-and-shoot versatility, and a viewfinder that offers 95 percent coverage. The LCD screen is 1.8 inches in size and provides a sharp and bright display.
- ModelXT / EOS 350D
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution8.0MP
- Screen Size1.8"
- Sensor Size14.8 x 22.2mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Lens For SDEF-S 18-55mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size58 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Lens Construction9 group(s) / 11 element(s)
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 1-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Evaluative,partial (9%)
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,Depth-Of-Field,E-TTL II Program Flash,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto (100-400)
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Flash +/- Compensation,Red-eye Reduction Flash
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash,CompactFlash Card Type I,CompactFlash Card Type II,CompactFlash I,CompactFlash II,Microdrive
- Viewfinder TypeOptical,Optical (Through-the-lens)
- Optical Viewfinder TypeEye-level mirror pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage95%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.8x
- Dioptric Correction Range-3 to +1
- Depth2.63 in.
- Height3.71 in.
- Width4.98 in.
- Weight17.1 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color
- Display Size1.8"
- Microphone TypeNone
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x CompactFlash Card - type I/II
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9,Apple Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2,Apple Mac OS X,Apple Mac OS X 10.1,Apple Mac OS X 10.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.3,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG,Raw Image
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus,Interchangeable Lenses,USB,USB 2.0
- Shooting ProgramsClose-up,Landscape,Night portrait,Portrait mode,Sports mode
- Special EffectsMonotone
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- yovaishengineer...Mar 07, 2017by
Canon EOS Rebel XT 350D 8.0 MP Diital SLR Camera
Excellent Condition. Camera works perfectly.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- trickycopterOct 08, 2014by
A great camera for beginners
A great camera for beginner photographers easy to use and lots of features to get started in digital photography.
- dick_avonDec 09, 2013by
Cannon EOS Digital Rebel has little to offer over the A540 or A560.
Without a manual there are many buttons and adjustments which make it somewhat hard to get used to. The chip ejector doesn`t work so all downloads have to be made using a cable. The weight of the camera is excessive and it should come with a case. Overall I`m not very impressed with the pop up flash and the camera in general. I bought a camera for easy use, and convenient to use. Frankly I have 5 cannon cameras and prefer the A540 to the others. I do not like the shudder delay of about 4 seconds and find it slow to focus and shoot.
- diaz_neomyJul 14, 2013by
The product itself was overall exactly what I expected. This camera is great for people that are beginning to get into photography. It's a good price and totally worth it. The picture quality is great and the features are nice. RECOMMEND
- randyjohn1952Mar 09, 2013by
great price great product great seller
You can't possibly go wrong at when compared to thousand dollar cameras. An amazing, feature packed camera, at a ridiculously low price. I wish Canon had stayed with the same battery configuration and memory card in subsequent cameras.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,374.57Trending at $2,698.00
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $562.00Trending at $679.00
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $614.96Trending at $749.00